[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who really won the 1960 election?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1.png (402KB, 573x652px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
402KB, 573x652px
Who really won the 1960 election?
>>
>>3299383
the guy who got to sit in the white house.
>>
The guy who didn't get shot by the CIA
>>
fun fact: Hillary Clinton, as a teenage girl living in the Chicago suburbs, was a staunch Republican who believed that the 1960 election was stolen
>>
File: 128937491.jpg (6KB, 230x220px) Image search: [Google]
128937491.jpg
6KB, 230x220px
>>3300303
There's no fucking way, that's way too good to be true
>>
>>3300303
[...] A teenager [...] was dumb [...] half a century ago [...]

More news at eleven.
>>
>>3300309
She was raised by republicans
>>
File: 1499633614040.jpg (29KB, 528x543px) Image search: [Google]
1499633614040.jpg
29KB, 528x543px
>>3299389
>>
>>3299383
I'm going to dismiss all of the other posters, but Nixon probably did win the 1960 election. However, Kennedy was an acceptable enough candidate at the time that it did not matter if the election was stolen.
>>
Realtalk: Kennedy won Texas by more than 20,000 votes, and nobody really believed that LBJ could have stolen that many votes without getting caught.

That's why all the investigations fizzled out and Nixon dropped the issue.

Now Illinois, that might have been stolen, but all Kennedy needed to win was Texas.
>>
>>3300309
she also worked for the Goldwater campaign in 1964.

political history is the darnedest thing
>>
>>3300335
She's still dumb now but I guess the majority of the U.S. population are the real idiots.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.