[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How comes Germany was much more peaceful than other European powers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1503789551458.jpg (90KB, 327x526px) Image search: [Google]
1503789551458.jpg
90KB, 327x526px
How comes Germany was much more peaceful than other European powers?
>>
>>3297681

Germany didn't became strong enough to really be a force in the world until Bismark, and then Wilhelm almost immediately ruined everything that Otto had worked so hard to build. Whenever I think about it, I'm am thankful that Bismark died before WW1, so that he was spared the horror of seeing everything unravel.
>>
>>3297681

We simply weren't as united and powerful as France, the U.K. or Austria.
>>
"I hate krauts who disagree with me but I hate other countries even more."

t. Otto Von Bismark

This statement alone caused a breakthrough in German thought. Led by this "genius" rhetoric, the Germans brought their inferiority complex to new heights. They were now united as one. The Germans were all finally living in one country. Undivided in their quest for relevance, they decided to call their country: The German "Empire"

Desperate to prove themselves relevant to the whole world, the Germans frantically searched for a reason to wage a war they could win. The death of some irrelevant prince in some backwater country with a vague connection to the German "emperor" Was all they needed to start a war.

With inflated egos, they decided to declare war against the whole world. The Germans fought this war quite seriously, exterminating anyone in their path and using all sorts of underhanded tricks. They were dead-set on world domination.

But the rest of the world wasn't taking it so seriously. They could have easily exterminated the Germans, had they stooped half as low as them. But, as humanists, they didn't want to deprive future generations from observing one of nature's most hilarious mistakes. Trenches were built along a general area. Within, all the territory was declared a German reservation. Where Germans could upkeep their unique customs and "culture".
>>
>>3298110
HAHA EBIN :D
>>
>>3297681
1800-1940
>Poland 32 wars
>Sweden 26 wars
How?
>>
>>3298182
the pic likely treats bar fights as wars

>>3297681
Germany didn't have many colonies and was cucked in europe.
Not that it stopped them from holocausting what colonies they had.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.