[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CTAЛИH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Was he really evil?
>>
>>3296083
give this talk another 10 years, it's not really worth it while heaping shit on Russia in general is hip again
>>
Yes.
>>
>>3296094
Why?
>>
File: tankie_pill.png (549KB, 802x718px)
tankie_pill.png
549KB, 802x718px
>>3296083
damn you take the tankie pill man
>>
>citing the population growth as evidence that the Holodomor was a lie
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Census_(1937)
>The census results were not published because the census showed much lower population figures than anticipated
>it still showed a population growth from the last census in 1926, from 147 million to 162 million people in 1937
>Combining [Stalin's] reports, one could have expected to have a population of about 180 million in 1937.
>not registering deaths, especially those who died during the 1930s famines and prison inmates, was common
>In 1933, the street-cleaning service of Kiev picked up 9,472 dead bodies. Only 3,991 of them were officially registered while 5481 were disposed of without formal registration
>a special census was held by the NKVD in the Gulag camps... despite the expected number of living prisoners of the Gulag to be 4 million, only 2.6 million were accounted for
>On 25 September 1937 there was a special Sovnarkom decision proclaiming the census invalid and setting a new one for January 1939.
>>
File: 99b0a8ef6f5afd4ccdc4f9453929591e.jpg (833KB, 2714x2044px) Image search: [Google]
99b0a8ef6f5afd4ccdc4f9453929591e.jpg
833KB, 2714x2044px
used to think that
>>
File: chart.jpg (44KB, 468x178px)
chart.jpg
44KB, 468x178px
>>3296181
alright let's hear it
explain this bullshit
I fucking dare you
>>
>>3296181
That is on the same level as "deaths in the camps were caused by Allies bombing the supply lines causing starvation and typhus; Red Cross reported about 300,000 deaths". Horseshoe theory is correct.
>>
>>3296083
Yes he was the Oliver Cromwell of his time
>>
>>3296245
I've always found these census fascinating.

Assuming that the information was unadulterated, with such a dramatic amount of the population being subjected to death from gulags, camps.. ect, what does the extermination of that portion of the population say about how they were affecting the rest of the entire population prior to their encampment? Assuming, of course, that the increase in total population was real.
>>
>>3296245
>>a special census was held by the NKVD in the Gulag camps... despite the expected number of living prisoners of the Gulag to be 4 million, only 2.6 million were accounted for
that would be a feat when gulags never even had a combined population exceeding 2 million in their entire history
>>
>>3296277
nice numbers accountant king
>>
>>3296311
They had more places to fuck now that so many people weren't around anymore.
>>
>>3296327
that' preschool math you imbecile
now defend it
how did destroyed country continuously shat out 4 kids per woman with zero mortality with general squalor, famine, forced labor camps, most destructive war in history of mankind and fucking genocide as a backdrop?
give me a fucking answer right now.
>>
>>3296361
>During Joseph Stalin's rule, the trend toward strengthening the family continued. In 1936 the government began to award payments to women with large families, banned abortions, and made divorces more difficult to obtain. In 1942 it subjected single persons and childless married persons to additional taxes. In 1944 only registered marriages were recognized to be legal, and divorce became subject to the court's discretion. In the same year, the government began to award medals to women who gave birth to five or more children and took upon itself the support of illegitimate children.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_in_the_Soviet_Union
>>
Stalin used Cognitive Biases.
He was educated on this, in full, multiple times.
He continued to use them as the basis of his reasoning anyway.
His bad reasoning gave way to destruction that could have been easily avoided by doing nothing in most cases; he acted anyway, and made the worst possible choices after being educated.
Therefore yes, he was objectively evil.
>>
makes me think
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.