[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Japan didn't being a fedora tipper back then?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 20170826202940_1.jpg (356KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170826202940_1.jpg
356KB, 1360x768px
>>
Leaving aside why Korea is in Manchuria, why is Haiti in Manchuria?
>>
>>3296022
Learn to read nigger
>>
>>3296022
I push Korea and Haixi to manchu and made them my vassal lmao.
>>
>>3297889
I did practically the opposite. Made Haixi, my Vassal and Conquered Jianzhou. China supported my push against the Oirat Mongol Alliance.

Once that was done, I had enough menpower to amass an Army that could rival the Japanese Coalition. Helped a Defacto Japanese vassal until they perished and I took a tiny holding of their own near Jeju Island.

My Kingdom had an extremely strong military tradition and was able to cap sperare islands and hold them down with my superior Navy.

It shouldn't be this fucking hard to take Japan. They always outnumbered us somehow.

How was your invasion?
>>
>>3297901
Also to actually answer your question, I'm not sure on what you mean by fedora tipping. If you mean why they didn't invade Korea is because from 30BC to 1450AD Korea was in constant warfare.

They fought against themselves, Han, Wei, Sui, Tang, Liao, Jin, Mongol, Yuan, Ming and the Wokou.

Only after the rise of Joseon (in game kingdom) Korea entirely abandoned their military tradition and took the path of being an academic society. As such the court became arrogant of their own holdings and regarded Japan as a petty dwarf (as in short barbarian) nation. The result of that was the Imjin Wars in 1599. Japan was still unable to subdue Korea.
>>
>>3297901
I'm too afraid of Russia that make me stopped my invasion to central Asia

I decided to turn my face to the south and invade Indonesia. Conquering some coastal center trade cities like Moluccas and Malacca is enough to boosting my income.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.