[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WAIT HOL'UP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: Hamito-Semitic_languages.jpg (248KB, 898x590px) Image search: [Google]
Hamito-Semitic_languages.jpg
248KB, 898x590px
Where did Afroasiatic speakers and especially semitic ones originate from?

Natufians and related groups?

It seems so since Berbers and Egypshuns spoke Afroasiastic languages well before Mesopotamian mixed groups invaded them

Same thing with the Arabs who spoke Arab (This time a full fledged Semitic language) well before they mixed with the local Mesopotamians...

So iranian farmers spoke those weird Elamite/Dravidian languages and other wird ass isolated langauges like Sumerian and other weird CHG like languages like Hurrians, I don't about Anatolian farmers but they probably spoke something akin to Basque so something very looooooosely connected to Caucasus langauges like Hurrian, do I got this right?

While Natufians spoke some Semitic bullshit and other Pseudo basal Europeans spoke other Afroasiatic langauges like Beber or ancient Egypshun which are of the same langauge group as Semite (Afroasiatic)
>>
>I don't about Anatolian farmers but they probably spoke something akin to Basque so something very looooooosely connected to Caucasus langauges
we don't know what they spoke. there is absolutely no reason to assume they spoke anything related to basque. and basque is definitely not related to caucasian languages.
>>
>>3295607
Basque is pre indoeuropean nigger and basque are autosomically 70% European farmer, there are also a bunch of parallels in common in the pre IE "Mediteranean substrate" between Basque words and other common Pre IE words from regions like the Balkans and Sardinia
>>
File: E1b.png (74KB, 1715x388px) Image search: [Google]
E1b.png
74KB, 1715x388px
>>3295570
>Where did Afroasiatic speakers and especially semitic ones originate from?
Afro-Astiatic speakers come either from the Horn, Egypt, or the Levant, genetically they were E1b1b.

Semitic speakers either comes from Maghreb, Egypt, or the Levant(Natufians), genetically they were E1b1b as well.

As for how they did it they peacefully migrated into Sumerian land, or spread it through violence.

>Natufians and related groups?
The most widepsread theory is that Natufians were Proto-Semites and conquered the Middle-East, then forced their language onto the Mesopotamians J1/J2. Genetically they were E1b1b and CT(most likely slave).

> I don't about Anatolian farmers but they probably spoke something akin to Basque so something very looooooosely connected to Caucasus langauges like Hurrian, do I got this right?

I heard that Hurro-Urartian is perhaps linked to Sumerians.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.