[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would Europe be like today if Christianity never manage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

What would Europe be like today if Christianity never manage to triumph and wipe out the Roman pagan religion?
>>
>>3295246
If Rome didn't pick it up, I would say Christianity would remain an obscure middle eastern cult and from that point the vision of modern Europe is utterly unpredictable.
It had way too much of a historical impact to even try guessing what would the world look like today with it out of the picture.
>>
>>3295246

1. YOU ARE INCORRECT

2. JUDEOCHRISTIANITY TRIUMPHED, NOT "CHRISTIANTY".

3. PAGANISM IS NOT A FALSITY, YOU ARE DELUDED.
>>
>>3295360
YOU ARE MENTALLY ILL

SEEK HELP ASAP
>>
>>3295246
Imagine Zoroastrian Europe.
>>
>>3295422
So the same as it is now?
>>
File: image.jpg (442KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
442KB, 1600x900px
>>3295246
Western Rome would've fallen to germanics. Eventually would've formed semi feudal states. Most of Germany and Slavic Europe would be tribal. China would probably end up becoming the ultimate world power by colonizing America and being an imperialist nation with the highest degree of technological advancement.
>>
>>3295371

1. SEEK A BETTER LIFE

2. HELP IS GIVEN TO THOSE WHO DESERVE IT MOST.
>>
DID YOU KNOW THE ROMAN EMPIRE STILL EXISTS TODAY? THE CATHOLIC CHURCH WORSHIPS SATAN. WATCH THIS VIDEO TO FIND OUT.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Xc-mZA9gABg
>>
The classical Roman pagan religion was long declining even before that, hence the attraction to exotic mystery cults and Christianity. It was a similar situation to people now who say they hate Christianity and organized religion but pick up astrology and yoga.
>>
>>3295541
>>>/x/
>>
Isam.
>>
>>3295433
You mean not at all?
>>
>>3295246
>Roman pagan religion
The fact that you are using the singular shows how retarded you are.
>>3295545
thi.
>>
>>3295246
Europe would be africa-tier today
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.