[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was the Oregon Trail really as dangerous as the game implies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Was the Oregon Trail really as dangerous as the game implies?
>>
THERE IS NO "OREGON TRAIL". TRIPS ACROSS THAT DISTANCE WERE NO MORE DANGEROUS WITHIN CENTRAL NORTH AMERICA THAN OTHER PLACES. YOU, LIKE THE REST OF YOUR SORDID GENERATION, HAVE BEEN SOLD A LIE TO PAY THE LIVING EXPENSES OF THE PEOPLE THAF MADE THAT GAME. LOOK UP THE DEVELOPERS OF THE GAME AND YOU WILL KNOW WHY.
>>
File: ARYAN.jpg (275KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ARYAN.jpg
275KB, 960x1280px
>>3294929
Shut the fuck up Ray you black cunt
>>
>>3294941
THAT IS NOT ME, I AM NOT BLACK, AND I AM NOT A "CUNT". I SUGGEST YOU SEE SOMEONE RE. YOUR PROJECTIONS.
>>
>>3294968
I suggest you see an eye doctor for your vision and possibly a psychiatrist to treat your delusional mind darkie
>>
>>3294929
I've always wanted to ask you this and I don't mean to offend you, but why do you type in all caps? It's your choice and you do you, nobody, or at least I am not asking you to stop or anything, but you have me curious.
>>
>>3294976
Are you being ironic, samefagging your shitpost, or legitimately stupid?

In case you're stupid: That's not the real RY. Look at the posting style, and at the lack of tripcode, you fucking moron.
>>
>>3294976
EXCELLENT QUESTION.

SIMPLY, WHAT I HAVE TO SAY IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT AND FACTUAL THAN THE AVERAGE MEMBER OF THIS COMMUNITY. IT WILL BE SEEN FASTER, ANSWER THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD FASTER, AND THUS PROVIDE INFORMATION MORE EFFICIENTLY FOR THOSE WHO NEED IT.

I AM DOING YOU ALL A FAVOR.
>>
>>3294993
>LARPing as a tripfag
This is just sad
>>
>>3294976
The fucker posts on /fa/ as well, and shit went to shit when we found out THAT RICK OWENS TYPES LIKE THIS
>>
>>3294929
1/10 who tried to make the journey died and this was a fact known long before the game was made
>>
>>3294989
Non-attentive more than anything else, didn't not pay attention for a trip code and honestly I just caught the all caps and the name and thought I'd ask. In general the person seems easily triggerable so I thought I would approach it in the most non-threatening way possible.
>>
>>3294824
Indians alone killed 1% of the travelers.
>>
>>3294993
but most of what you say is superstitious irrational bullshit
>>
>>3294824
HEY GUYS JUST WANTED TO MENTION I AM A HOMOSEXUAL. I LIKE HUGE COCKS.
>>
>>3294824
>Walking for 3 months through the wilderness
"Yes"
>>
I'm gonna take a guess and say that yes, a shitload of people died of dysentery along the way.
>>
>>3297470
>shitload
Was that on purpose?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.