[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were the gas chambers just delousing rooms?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Apparently the 'war disease' typhus was an epidemic and was responsible for the deaths in the camps. The Zyklon B was supposed to be used for delousing new arrivals covered in filth.

This sounds ridiculous I know, but I mean, anyone want to dispute this? FYI I'm watching The Greatest Story Never Told so if someone want to point out anything that has been debunked go ahead.
>>
>>3292570

Ingest Zyklon B pellets and get back to us.
>>
>>3292570
http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/orgs/polish/institute-for-forensic-research/
>>
>>3292570
Zyklon B requires less concentration to kill a person than lice, so either Germans are retarded and can't figure out basic chemistry, or they intentionally killed people in there
>>
>>3292570
>FYI I'm watching The Greatest Story Never Told
Up until this I thought you were just a retard. Go easier on the bait next time.
>>
>>3292613
This point sounds retarded to me, that's why I made this thread.

I must admit, the documentary itself is quite convincing. No, i'm not stupid enough to take it as fact/proof of anything.
>>
>>3292582
Okay Shlomo.
>>
>>3292609
They were Polish death camps

"Poland wants war with Germany and Germany will not be able to avoid it even if she wants to." (Polish Marshal Rydz-Smigly as reported in the Daily Mail, August 6th, 1939)
>>
Zyklon B is a brand name for hydrogen cyanide, just with a warning smell basically.
>>
>>3292641
So did this happen before or after the Danzig Massacres?
>>
>>3292645
Nice try there. We all know that Zyklon B was just delousing agent.
>>
>>3292662
Why did the blueprints for the buildings which housed crematoriums IV and V at Auschwitz have large rooms adjacent to crematorium ovens titled
"gassing basements" (Vergasungskeller)?
>>
>>3292732
Photoshop didn't happen.
>>
File: 505.jpg (184KB, 1500x983px) Image search: [Google]
505.jpg
184KB, 1500x983px
>>3292745
I am sure you have proof of this, or are you just ignoring and dismissing and evidence that doesn't fit your theory?
>>
Even if Zyklon B was just a pesticide, wouldn't it be dangerous to spray people with it in an enclosed area like a shower room?
>>
>>3292760
I don't think you understand how Zyklon B works. It comes in solid form and when exposed to room temperature it turns into a gas. And yes it was dangerous in an enclosed area, that was the point.
>>
>>3292758
That's from a Jewish publication. So it's Photoshop it's fake zyklon-b is not a pesticide it's a delousing agent.
>>
>>3292662
>>3292570

It hadn't occurred to me until now, but that actually sounds like an excellent cover for a murder operation.
>Achtung! It's just for sie lice juden freund!

And I thought Jews were the lying subversive conspirators.
>>
File: 1496547942168.jpg (955KB, 880x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1496547942168.jpg
955KB, 880x1075px
>>3292570
No
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.