[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why wasn't any attempt of independence in middle east during ww2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 18446351813547.jpg (345KB, 1024x748px) Image search: [Google]
18446351813547.jpg
345KB, 1024x748px
Why wasn't any attempt of independence in middle east during ww2
>>
Iraq tried to chimp out with the help of krauts but they got btfo by the RAF and armored cars
>>
>>3292467
WW2 is quite literally why most Arab states are independent
>>
>>3292473
I mean uprisings, France and Britain were in their weakest
>>
>>3292472
The Iraqis should have been genocided for helping the Nazis.
>>
>>3292493
There had been an uprising in Syria before WWII. The French crushed the rebellion and used it as good training for the air force, so by the time WWII happened Syria had been pacified and had a sizeable garrison.

With regards to the French Maghreb, the same story holds, interwar uprisings in morocco had been put down by the Spanish with French assistance, and Algeria was really considered part of France, which is why the Algerian civil war was unthinkable for so many people by the time it happened.

Finally Tunisia was cute, CUTE and had always been a good girl and was a protectorate with its own parties. Bourguiba was no fool either and wasn't going to ally with the Axis.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.