[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Nils Runeberg is right and Judas is God?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: judas-kiss-660.jpg (110KB, 660x433px) Image search: [Google]
judas-kiss-660.jpg
110KB, 660x433px
What if Nils Runeberg is right and Judas is God?
>>
>>3291515
I doubt that God would just randomly be Judas. He had to have a reason.
Why would God betray his only begotten Son?
If Judas was a man, then he did it because he was greedy and an idiot.
Jesus knew that Judas would betray him before it happened. By the Arian viewpoint God told him so, by the Trinitarian viewpoint he knew it because he was God. Why would God betray himself? I'll disregard the trinitarian viewpoint here.
God is Infinite. He wouldn't have needed to betray his Son. He could have just forced some random human to do it. (That random human being Judas)

I'm no expert on theology. Did Judas repent? From what I can remember he either hanged himself or spilled his guts out on a field. Suicide is also a pretty big sin.
>>
>a sacrifice limited to only one afternoon on the cross does not compare with the sacrifice of accepting shame and revulsion for the rest of history
This argument still sort of makes sense if God just forced Judas to do it. God forced a man to betray the Son of God, and to kill himself. Seems like a pretty strong sacrifice.
>>
File: greatpyramidcoord2.png (581KB, 539x850px) Image search: [Google]
greatpyramidcoord2.png
581KB, 539x850px
>>3291515
>>3291687
>>3291704

>What if Nils Runeberg is right and Judas is God?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbXyfU2muHc
>>
>>3291876
What is that image? Highlighting random numbers?
>>
>>3291896
We have a roving schizophrenic. Been popping up here and there for a while and linking his crack-pot youtube videos.
>>
File: fatesdevi.png (462KB, 514x689px) Image search: [Google]
fatesdevi.png
462KB, 514x689px
>>3291896
>>3291912

>What is that image? Highlighting random numbers?

I don't know, maybe you should take a probability class and it'll come to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG7VtVr4eFw
>>
>>3291704
How is that a strong sacrifice?
>>
>>3291964
>fuck this, fire versus fire, I guess

Mathematical platonism is a trap designed by the external (mind) to [p]send your thoughts into a transmissible state so they can be captured. It is imperative that you remove attachments to numerological systems that are rooted in the physical/metaphysical [p]sense. Pataphysics is your only way out [in]. And remember the aeon of Horus will end one day. STOP POSTING. 《They》 will hear you.
>>
File: misfit.png (1MB, 720x1068px) Image search: [Google]
misfit.png
1MB, 720x1068px
>>3292234

You can't teach stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4XdACQWGwI
>>
>>3291704
But Judas didn't accept shame and revulsion for the rest of history. He killed himself like right away.
>>
What was 30 pieces of silver (or whatever the amount was) actually worth back then? I got the impression it wasn't even a particularly large sum
>>
File: suicide of judas.jpg (166KB, 930x700px) Image search: [Google]
suicide of judas.jpg
166KB, 930x700px
>>3291704
I kind of see the connection between Judas and Jesus as a sort zero sum dichotomy.
Where it is Judas who betrays Jesus and has him sent to the cross, it is Jesus who wins out in the end, ascending beyond death, while Judas is left hanging dead from tree for all to witness, this sort of pathetic pitiful thing.
He is kind of this ultimate failure, if you will, a standard of how god always prevails and the wicked are doomed to fall.
Think of the Whore of Babylon, from revelations, this "great" monstrosity built up only so that people can witness in awe its complete destruction. In it God is proven right merely by showing us how those against him fail.
So it is that Jesus ascends to the highest seat of heaven, and Judas is pushed into the lowest disgrace.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.