[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 14

File: bobby fischer.jpg (85KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
bobby fischer.jpg
85KB, 900x750px
Why did he hate Jewish people so much, being Jewish himself
>>
I think it stems from the fact that he was an autistic savant genius with a literal obsession with chess

plus the fact that both his parents were communist jews that treated him like shit, which explains his hatred towards the soviet union
>>
>>3291208
It is a phenomenon that is more common than you would think.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-hating_Jew
>>
He was the only one awake
>>
File: bobby.jpg (706KB, 1000x2891px) Image search: [Google]
bobby.jpg
706KB, 1000x2891px
Because (In his own words) they're liars, cheaters, lazy, war-mongers, manipulators, child-mutilators, etc.

The things that he said about jews is actually quite comical because of just how intense and consistent it is throughout his life. Even his brief comments about the jews on his wikipedia article is insane. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Fischer#Anti-semitic_statements
>>
>>3291208
Being a jew, he knew more about his ethnicity than the average goy does.
>>
>>3291208
he realized the truth about them
>>
>>3291289
based bobby fish
>>
>>3291370
yep
>>
With jews your lose. He didnt want to lose a chess game.
>>
>>3291289
Is Bobby Fischer /our Jew/
>>
File: bobby-fischer.jpg (84KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
bobby-fischer.jpg
84KB, 850x400px
>>3291208
He hated Jews so much he later even denied being Jewish. Ironically he wouldn't have had such a high IQ without an Ashkenazi mother.
>>
>>3291289
>A notebook written by Fischer contains sentiments such as "8/24/99 Death to the Jews. Just kill the Motherfuckers!" and "12/13/99 It's time to start randomly killing Jews".[492]
>Despite his views, Fischer remained on good terms with Jewish chess players.[493]
lel
>>
>>3291641
yeah I bet that verbal IQ really helps with chess
>>
>>3291677
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_chess_players
Guess so
>>
>>3291677
Chess doesn't demand spatial skills, why would Jews be at a disadvantage? They have raised population IQ and IQ exams probe the skills applied in chess.
>>
>>3291669
kek, now that is a tad unhinged
>>
>>3291208
There are plenty of Jews like this. The most anti-Semitic person i've ever met was a Jew.
>>
>>3291641
How much does parentage really play in IQ? Supposedly I have a 160 IQ but my biological father failed 7th grade 4 times before dropping out and my mother is below average herself.
>>
File: magnus carlsen.jpg (41KB, 628x314px) Image search: [Google]
magnus carlsen.jpg
41KB, 628x314px
the best chess player in the world is a White Nordic man
>>
It takes no intelligence to be good at chess, its just memorization
>>
>>3291735
>How much does parentage really play in IQ?
A lot. If your parents are smart, you will be too.
> Supposedly I have a 160 IQ but my biological father failed 7th grade 4 times before dropping out and my mother is below average herself.
IQ doesn't necessarily mean you will be successful or a great person. Lots of the craziest serial killers had insanely high IQ's. High IQ also leads to mental illness and can be damaging if it's too high. Most geniuses live awful depressing lives and just sacrifice themselves for the greater good.
>>
>>3291641
>only Jews can have an extremely high IQ
>there are no high IQ whites
Idiot.
>>
>>3291735
It is predominantly genetic, either they carried high IQ genes but did not have the phenotype or you are a mutant.
>>
>>3291693
chess is absolutely a spatial game

and jews have high spatial iq? don't they?
>>
Chess doesn't determine intelligence people

its a game with fixed rules.... the top chess players have the same mental capacity and iq as anyone else on the planet
>>
File: baal3.png (84KB, 262x317px) Image search: [Google]
baal3.png
84KB, 262x317px
>>3291208
>Why did he hate Jewish people so much, being Jewish himself

"Jews hate nature and the natural order, because it's pure and beautiful, and also because it's bigger and stronger than they are, and they feel that they can not fully control it. Nature's beauty and harmony stands in stark contrast to their squalidness and ugliness, and that makes them hate it all the more." - Bobby Fischer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3K5Vt8I1EU
>>
>>3291774
take ur meds fgt
>>
File: download (1).png (6KB, 327x154px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
6KB, 327x154px
>>3291762
No they have inferior spatial IQ from eschewing manual labor for millennia.
>>
>>3291762
>and jews have high spatial iq? don't they?
No they don't. They are in fact far below average when it comes to spatial intelligence.

What Jews score high in is verbal intelligence, and even then it's only the Ashkenazi, not all Jews.
>>
>>3291765

their is no direct correlation between chess skill and intellect

but most of the top chess players have a memory and spatial ability above the norm
>>
>>3291785
then why do many Jews do good at mathematics, if they have low spatial intellect?
>>
>>3291785
Most Jews are Ashkenazi though, worldwide. Most Israeli jews are Mizrahi.
>>
>>3291765
IQ is correlated to reaction time, which is why chess meets need that dank ass clocks and having a slower processor/lower IQ is not going to be a thing at the competitive level.
>>
Black people by the way have a higher verbal IQ than whites on average

which is why blacks are naturally better orators in history than whites (Marcus Garvey,Fredrick Douglas etc.)

they also are greater with vocabulary than whites..

Ta Nehisi Coates pretty much owns 98 percent of white literary figures in history
>>
>>3291800
Is this why they make such good music?
>>
File: 1491872267300.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1491872267300.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
>>3291785
On a related note, spatial intelligence is correlated with testosterone levels. This explains why so many Jewish guys are weak, effeminate pussies.
>>
File: bait.jpg (46KB, 1000x584px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
46KB, 1000x584px
>>3291800
>>
File: hurricanematt.png (715KB, 1113x712px) Image search: [Google]
hurricanematt.png
715KB, 1113x712px
>>3291781
>take ur meds fgt

LMFAO...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2UhmEIODjA
>>
>>3291783
>eschewing manual labor for millennia.

In the shtetl?
>>
>>3291791

Nope. Most Israeli Jews are Ashkenazi.
>>
i never got the whole Ashkenazi Jews suck at spatial intellect meme

how do you explain their success in mathematics then?
>>
>>3291833
They're good at abstractions that aren't physical.such as compound interest or calculating the tip.
>>
>>3291833
Whites and Asians tend to be better at math in my experience.

Jews excel more at writing, reading, wishy washy non technical stuff like that.
>>
File: MIZRAHIM 2.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MIZRAHIM 2.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>3291830
>Nope. Most Israeli Jews are Ashkenazi.
Objectively false. This isn't my opinion, just look at the demographics. Over 60% of Israeli Jews are Mizrahi. In the 50's most were Ashkenazi, but they have less kids.
>>
>>3291800
lmao
>>
File: 1490794764241.jpg (247KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1490794764241.jpg
247KB, 1024x683px
>>3291847
>Jews excel more at writing, reading, wishy washy non technical stuff like that.
This is why Jews are so good at "muh feels" and other SJW bullshit

They have a weak grasp of technical physical reality, but they make up for it in emotional abilities.

They're like a witch or sorcerer class in a RPG that has weak fighting stats and lack in wordly skills, but are good at casting spells.
>>
>>3291847
Jews excel at both, but math and science more.
>>
>>3291850
That's because Ashkenazi are cucked by proud European traditions (like saving up the shekels instead of breeding them all away) and Mizrahi are all from shitskin countries so they have no squabbles about breeding. The Ashkenazi become politicians and scientists and the Mizrahi end up in supermarkets barking on about making people slaves.

So while anon is incorrect about the raw ethnic makeup of Israel, the political hierarchy in Israel is still overwhelmingly Ashkenaz.
>>
>>3291762
>chess is absolutely a spatial game
No it isn't. You're confusing the accidental means of having a game with the abstract strategies that make up the actual game itself. Chess isn't the pieces on the board, it's the abstract conflict kept track of symbolically with those pieces. Your mistake is similar to if you attributed the success of great writers to the fine motor skill required to move a pen.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12519534
>This finding, together with other data in the literature, suggests that there is surprisingly little evidence that chess skill and visuospatial ability are associated in adults. Thus, visual memory ability, and perhaps visuospatial intelligence, may be relatively unimportant factors in the long-term acquisition of chess skill.
>>
File: mizrahi warriors.jpg (82KB, 311x460px) Image search: [Google]
mizrahi warriors.jpg
82KB, 311x460px
>>3291907
It's AshkeNAZI supremacy. Even though we are a majority, there still hasn't even been a Mizrahi PM. I promise we will overthrow this Hellenistic government, just like Judah Maccabee did.
>>
>>3291755
Holy christ you are stupid. You realize that chess has 10^120 variations. Do you honestly believe that anyone can ever come close to memorizing even a fraction of the positions and moves required to memorize chess?
>>
>>3291208
My guess is that he wasn't raised "Jewishly" enough.

Think about it, Judaism is not just a religion nor is it something that gets automatically passed on genetically. Broadly speaking, it is a culture. If you had two parents who thought of themselves as Jews, but their child was raised by a couple of Protestants then that child would hardly identify as a Jew. If a person of the purest West-European ancestry was raised by Jews then they would identify as a Jew.

Bobby Fischer was raised by a single mother, who he didn't get along with, and he was an extreme loner. He probably just thought of himself as an American. As for the "anti-semitism", certain Jewish people he came across probably gave him a bad impression of them. He was redpilled.
>>
File: 0,,19183514_303,00.jpg (24KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
0,,19183514_303,00.jpg
24KB, 700x394px
>>3291748
aah so nords can have brown eyes

varg, hitler and /pol/ spinning in their graves rn
>>
>>3292105
>Bobby Fischer was raised by a single (((mother))), who he didn't get along with, and he was an extreme loner.

A single Jewish mother father is the ultimate recipe for a self-hating Jew. Especially when she gets mad when you start dating Shiksas, and she wants you to marry a Jewish girl so she can have Jewish grandchildren even though you were never really into Jewish girls in the first place.
>>
>>3291748
I thought the best chess player in the world was a robot
>>
>>3292124
but varg isn't dead yet?
>>
>>3292124
>implying anyone gives a shit about scandis
>>
>>3291289

>when the holocaust never happened but you want it to happen again, and also you're a Jew

Oh, Babbeh.
>>
>>3291735

The heritability of IQ is around .75 in adults, so extremely well correlated.

>supposedly I have a 160 IQ

This isn't personal, but I don't believe you out of hand. Less than 1/10,000 people have an IQ above 160, and there's always at least one anon in any thread where IQ comes up claiming it. Doesn't mean you can't be considerably smarter than your parents, especially if there were severe environmental factors impacting their own development (e.g. brain injury during development). That seems plausible in the case of your dad. Either that or your dad is a cuck.
>>
>>3292028

There are an unfathomable number of absolute combinations, yes, but the same patterns tend to emerge consistently in well played chess games, not to mention the amount of theorycrafting surrounding the opening.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.