[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hero or Fraud?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: ghandi.jpg (147KB, 1200x1200px)
ghandi.jpg
147KB, 1200x1200px
Hero or Fraud?
>>
>>3289767
Racist hero
>>
racist who should be forgotten
>>
>>3289767
Fraud. All the real struggle has happened against his wishes or without his participation.
>>
>>3289767
>british empire bankrupted after ww2
>had to withdraw from india due to economic reasons
>"we achieved independence with our peaceful protests!"
>>
>>3289767
Hero.
>>3289770
That's a meme.
>>
>>3289868
It really isn't, most certainly in his early life in South Africa he was racist towards blacks although it is possible he changed his views later in life.
>>
>>3289886
He probably did hold a little bias and tried to suck up to the Euros but portraying him as some hardcore racist who hated them all just for being a different race is incorrect.
>>
Seems like a pretty nice guy.
>>
>>3289770
was he more racist than everybody else?
>>
>>3289898
was he trying to stop ww2? brave and nice
>>
>>3289898
>I remain, your sincere friend
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>3289897
He held the position that Indians were superior to Africans, that's the definition of racism. Trying to subtly move the goalposts to "hated them all" isn't going to change that.
>>
>>3289898
>"seliberately"
All opinion discarded
>>
both :D
>>
>>3289918
Just like every person back then? He actually sympathized with black because of his time in South Africa where he was treated like complete shit for being an Indian despite Indians not being on the lowest tier in the Apartheid system.
>>
>>3290581
>Just like every person back then?
Well no actually, many Europeans thought that Indians were the same level as Africans, which is what Gandhi was opposed to, he was very angry about Indians being compared to a race he thought was inferior.
>>
>>3289767
Subhas Chandra Bose was arguably more important.
>>
>>3289843
Danke Hitler
>>
>>3290757
No white supremacy was agreeable, indians being forcibly integrated and equalized with blacks in south Africa made him into a triggered sjw.
>>
>>3289767
Hero, his goal was achieved and he will live forever as the hero who freed India and kicked the British's ass without actually doing anything.

It doesn't matter if he was a racist asshole, he won.
>>
>>3289767
They (British) should have gutted that diaper wearing freak.
>>
>>3289900
Not really, but considering how much he gets sucked off by the left it seems ridiculous, everyone was a cunt in late 19th and early 20th centuries
>>
>>3290791
That's what I said, why agree with me while saying "no".
>>
>>3290877
Being equal to blacks was more offensive than being less than whites.
>>
>>3290900
That is also in line with what I said, are you sure you replied to the right post or did you just misread?
>>
>>3289898
>not please do the needful
>>
>>3289917
Love your enemies as would your friend.
>>
>>3290817
Why isn't anyone responding to my opinion of the diaper wearing freak? I said he should have been butchered like a pig and turned into curry for the British troops.
>>
>>3292330
No one is responding because you were too fucking obvious. Well, other than me, but I am merciful. Have a (You)
>>
>>3291055
That's gay.
>>
>>3292428
Yes it is
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.