[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anarchism just a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Meme.jpg (357KB, 3059x1912px) Image search: [Google]
Meme.jpg
357KB, 3059x1912px
Mainstream anarchism isn't even an absence of government or states. Its just a voluntarist, demotist, and heavily decentralized form of government.

Even if it were to be applied, it would be so flimsy and unable to defend itself that it would fall apart to the nearest warlord.
>>
Watch Mad Max. That's anarchy for ya
>>
>>3288253
Ancom and Ancap produce the same result, chaos and the strong stepping on the weak. Difference is that ancom relies on delusions while ancap is at least more honest about it.
>>
>>3288253
Well the voluntarist principles could be promoted by social democrats to be applied within the existing sociopolitical framework.
>>
>>3288253
>fuck you dad i wont do what you tell me
>>
>>3288253
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwp3CQVzzak

http://theanarchistlibrary.org/category/author/murray-bookchin

Git gud, OP
>>
>>3288253
Daily reminder that, not only are hierarchies natural, they're beneficial, and no teenager will ever convince me otherwise.
>>
>>3288253
>nothin personnel, kid: the ideology
>>
The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
>>
File: CapitalismLaborCartoon.png (524KB, 600x1373px) Image search: [Google]
CapitalismLaborCartoon.png
524KB, 600x1373px
>>3288342
>>
>>3288359
This
>>
>>3288359
Aaaand then everyone starves to death.
>>
>>3288253
As far as I am aware, serious Anarchists don't actually want Anarchy, they only want a society that is more anarchistic than the current one (or to prevent the society to become less anarchistic)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.