[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Nations that should be allowed to exist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

File: biji.jpg (156KB, 870x882px) Image search: [Google]
biji.jpg
156KB, 870x882px
Mainly due to their historical and cultural signifigance as an ancient Empire/Kingdom in shaping a region into what it is today but out of misfortune fell out of history and should be allowed to return like the State of Israel did with the help of Global representatives.

Startig with an obvious one.
>>
>>3288131
No way do Kurds form a majority in that much Iranian territory.
>>
>kurds
>persian gulf
Lol wut
>>
>>3288131
Sarcastic threads are funny but come on
>>
The shift in the balance of power would fuck up the Middle East more than the West ever could if that Kurdistan was created
>>
File: biji medistan.png (1MB, 1890x1247px) Image search: [Google]
biji medistan.png
1MB, 1890x1247px
>not realizing Kurds are being generous with that map and their claim could be much larger due to their ancestry
>>
>>3288131
if you're going to give the country every piece of land where any of these kurdistani dipshits live you'll need to include areas of london, paris new york and every major city in the world.

it's not going to be practical
>>
>>3288131
kek the entire western part indisputably belongs to armenia.
and it takes a real piece of shit to try to take even more land from modern armenia.
>>
File: 1422461701_.jpg (107KB, 1000x888px) Image search: [Google]
1422461701_.jpg
107KB, 1000x888px
>>3288131
>>
>>3288164

ancestry is bullshit when it comes to land claims otherwise we could delete every country and start a new world which would fuck up the entire human population because of wars and hatred against each other "ancient tribe" that wants to take the land you live on.

Back to topic: I definitely think that there would be more peace in turkey and the middle east in general if there was a Kurdistan where the autonomous regions in iraq are and a bit of south eastern turkey added (I know turks will never give land to the kurds).
Just make a kurdistan that is peaceful and maybe a lot of educated kurds from europe would emigrate there to live amongst each other.
>>
>>3288203
>steal land from Arabs, Iranians, and a plethora of small minorities for kurds
This is a bad idea. Kurds should just grow up and accept Arab governance like Armenians and Assyrians. They would have a much better time doing so.
>>
File: matrixkurd.jpg (121KB, 1000x918px) Image search: [Google]
matrixkurd.jpg
121KB, 1000x918px
>>3288131
The enteral Woodrow strike again! I tell you not one inch of Arab clay will be given over to the Kurdish menace.
>>
File: 'brave' arab soldiers.jpg (38KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
'brave' arab soldiers.jpg
38KB, 620x413px
>>3288225
yeah, Arab governance sure worked out for them, especially for the Assyrian/Yezidi communities in Northern Iraq/Mosul after the pathetic Iraqi Arab army surrendered like the cowardly dogs they are in 2014 and only now are able to regain control after international support and countless athrocities carried out against them

meanwhile the proud Kurds still stand tall and held on to their lands while liberating Sinjar and gave a safe haven for the fleeing civilians from Mosul/surrounding area
>>
>"we want Arab armies to provide us with national security and safety"
>>
>>3288240
>>3288247
Meanwhile in Syria, Kurds, Assyrians, and Druze are all armed by and allied with the Baathist Arab government against salafis.

And a strong government in Iraq would have killed ISIS terrorists long before Mosul had the kurds themselves not allowed the US to destroy it. It should also be noted that the kurds themselves need to be restrained by a strong government, as even Amnesty International has accused of ethnic cleansing against Arabs and Assyrians.
>>
File: mead.jpg (41KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
mead.jpg
41KB, 600x800px
Behold the mighty forefathers of the Kurdish Nation.
>>
>>3288247
>We begged Saddam to send troops to help us after instigating a major uprising against him half a decade earlier.
>>
File: 3d9.jpg (137KB, 2400x1323px) Image search: [Google]
3d9.jpg
137KB, 2400x1323px
>>3288164
>not realizing kurds are the rightful inheritors of the entire world
>>
File: 2952375-8451356972-great.jpg (29KB, 305x287px) Image search: [Google]
2952375-8451356972-great.jpg
29KB, 305x287px
(((Lebensraum)))
>>
>>3288240
t. Kurd
Sinjar and the Nineveh plains were under Kurdish rule you blatant liar, the Yezidi genocide would not have happened if the Kurds didnt abandon them.
>>
>>3288258
It's just a buttmad kurd that refuses to acknowledge the failures of his ethnic group, 1000 years of history and they've never been independent
>>
>>3288164
by that logic Mexico would have a legitimate claim over all the border states and the east coast up to fucking Alaska because "muh Nueva EspaƱa"
>>
>>3288240
>ISIS governance is Arab governance

?
>>
>>3288247
>Arabs winning a battle against other Arabs means that Arabs are bad at war

What did you mean by this?
>>
>>3288203
> I definitely think that there would be more peace in turkey and the middle east in general if there was a Kurdistan [...] (I know turks will never give land to the kurds)
You're retarded.
>>
>>3288131
>Kurds wanting Armenian clay
Fuck off, the more kurds I've met, the more I understand why roaches hate them
>>
>>3288202
That would be a fucking disaster. I spent ages working in a refugee camp with Arabs from different places and they are nothing like each other. Especially Maghrebis, they're more like South Americans than Arabs.
>>
>>3288131
>Semites faggots are being removed of their homeland
>Their homeland is being colonized by Aryan invaders like in the good ol' days

Levantines will be able to remove these Japhetite invaders ONLY if they convert to YHWHism
>>
>>3289030
Kurds are just as annoyingly nationalistic as Turks just without the "nation"
>>
>>3288164
>ancestry
you know nothing about kurds right
they haven't even been an ethnic group for more than a few centuries
>>
>>3288477
>1000 years of history
absolute retard
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.