[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If man developed in Africa, how is it that Africans were the minority?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2214.jpg (5KB, 93x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2214.jpg
5KB, 93x177px
If man developed in Africa, how is it that Africans were the minority?
>>
>>3285895
Man developed in Asia, you know in your heart that it is true
>>
>>3285895
They lose the racial war
>>3286607
Humanity was born in Africa
Civilisation was born in Asia
>>
>>3286600
Take your pedophile cartoons back to >>>/a/.
>>
>>3286600
>lol so random
>>
>>3285895
I always ask people "why do you think people migrated out of Africa in the first place?"

It wasn't that great climatically at the time and eventually they followed the greening conditions out of Africa and through the Sinai or across the Red Sea.

Most dense populations occurred in the Nile River water system and from what I gather only a few regions around ancient Paleo lakes and two "islands" of remaining forests in an otherwise very dry continent.

By the time of the "Green Sahara" only a local mountain sheep and native cow were penned.

By the end we had a hybrid cow and donkey along with Eurasian goats and sheep.

We also have the beginnings of cultigens such as Pearl Millet, sorghum, finger millet, fonio and other crops that were meant to grow something in a climatically shaky place.

The response was livestock and herding with seasonal agriculture when weather permitted higher output yield.
>>
>>3286764
>I always ask people "why do you think people migrated out of Africa in the first place?"
I try to trick them into admitting that blacks look like monkeys.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.