[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If in 1940, after the armistice with France, Hitler stayed put

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: eur11950.gif (52KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
eur11950.gif
52KB, 640x420px
If in 1940, after the armistice with France, Hitler stayed put and didn't launch more offensives, fortifying his eastern border with Stalin while focusing on developing his air force, navy, consolidating his current gains rather than more military campaigns, what would have happened?
>>
>>3284645

Germany surrenders.
>>
>>3284655
How so?
>>
>>3284645
Russia grows stronger everyday,ultimately reaching a peak by 1943
UK continues pussying in their island in peace,low chance of Rommel succeeding in Africa unless they clear up the Suez first
Maybe Germany could press that total war production button to quadruple her industry but it could be quite dangerous
>>
>>3284660
Their economy was a trainwreck.
>>
>>3284662
clear up the Mediterranean*
>>
>>3284645
Soviet Union would have tried to invade Germany at some point, which would be really interesting, because then UK and US would probably shift sides and support Germany in their battle against communist Russia.
>>
>>3284645
Unless germany can convince america to help them they fall apart because oftrash industry
>>
>>3284645
Stalin was shitting out so much equipment and soldiers by that time, every day wasted wouldve meant a worse outcome.
And Stalin was a backstabbing psychopath even more so than Hitler.

Lets just blame Italy for their retarded Greece antics.
>>
>>3284673
>UK and US would probably shift sides
Really?
>>
>>3284662
>>3284673
>>3284684
>I don't understand history
>>
>>3284706
Yeah really. Imagine the soviets taking over western europe. imagine the situation the UK would be in then.

Also US and Germany are basically brothers. The US was so widely german back in those days you couldnt imagine.
>>
>>3284715
> im a deluded yankee commie whose only historical education is his university and history channel
>>
>>3284715
Please enlighten us then, oh great one.
>>
>>3284717
It's true most Americans were German, but the British and American governments were heavily pro-Jewish so they would never have sided with Germany at that point.

American Germans were even more German in their identity during WW1, and that didn't stop the US from entering the war against Germany.
>>
>>3284717
To me UK deciding to make armistice with Germany after Battle of Britain sounds unlikely.
>>
>>3284737

>heavily pro-Jewish
>turns away boats full of Jews and send them back to Germany
>>
>>3284746
Yeah so many jews were send back.

Citation needed, the jews basically did a new moses march to the US.
>>
>>3284749

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS_St._Louis

What's your citation that they did a "Moses march"
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.