[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>read a book in my native language >part of it is in English

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0121.jpg (40KB, 486x486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0121.jpg
40KB, 486x486px
>read a book in my native language
>part of it is in English
>watch a movie in my native language
>listen to music in my native language
>tfw the purity, beauty, and uniqueness of your own mother language is dying out and slowly being turned into a creole

STOP CORRUPTING MY LANGUAGE YOU FUCKING ANGLOKEKS
>>
>>3281456
>He says while speaking English
The purpose of language is communication, not fruity cultural heritage shit
>>
File: IMG_2880.jpg (45KB, 493x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2880.jpg
45KB, 493x585px
>anglos tried and nearly succeeded to kill my native language
never forgive
never forget
>>
>>3281456
Montru ĝin al tiuj angloj ... helpu promocii Esperanton kiel la oficialan tutmondan lingvon!
>>
A culture or language dying is the fault of it's hosts, not that of others or the government.
(ignoring the obvious case of genocide)
>>
If it makes you feel any better, English has also been rotted to the tine where it is no longer acknowledgeable from its orspringly shape

Only look how hard it is to write only using Anglo-Saxon wordstock
>>
>>3281456
What are you, Swedish? Jap? Dutch?
Anyway, now you understand how we Anglos feel about French soiling our language?
>>
>>3281490
>using
You were so close
>>
>>3281460
It`s actually very cutlural
If you make a joke in another language you have to majorly change it.
>>
>>3281500
There's also the "able" in "acknowledgeable"
>>
>>3281495
You "soiled" it yourself, you werent obliged to transvestite your language
>>
File: risk2.gif (435KB, 300x184px) Image search: [Google]
risk2.gif
435KB, 300x184px
>>3281456
ufw
>>
>>3281540

What is worse?

Your language being changed by forcible aggressive colonisation by a foreign language speaking elite after a bitter and hard won invasion (and the original native language surviving and eventually raising back to prominence albeit forever changed)

or

Willing letting your language get corrupted by a foreign language simply because it is prominent elsewhere. Like many European nations have done with English.

I have more sympathy for the Irish or Africans who had English forced on them, rather than cuck Swedes and Germans who adopt it because its progressive.
>>
>>3281467
walescuck?
>>
Anglo-Saxon was a mistake. Latin should not have died in Britain, Willie and co were just trying to restore civilization but bongs were so cucked by angloniggers they forgot they were once part of a great civilized empire.
>>
File: 04yrs5f5x1az.jpg (35KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
04yrs5f5x1az.jpg
35KB, 499x499px
You all know who's responsible.
>>
>>3281586
It has nothing to do with progressivism, it has to do with getting shit done.

Language is a network, its value scales exponentially with the number of users. Advanced fields will develop their own vocabularies and translating it into other languages is so large a hurdle that Latin is still used in medicine and biology today. Think about that for a moment.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.