[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beady Anglo Banter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: teaboo.jpg (338KB, 2095x2070px) Image search: [Google]
teaboo.jpg
338KB, 2095x2070px
Historically speaking, is there a reason/cause why Anglo culture promotes such high levels of banter that, in comparison to other cultures, would be considered bullying?
Even looking at the Anglo adversary system of governance in the commons and places like Australia there is such a high level of banter that is not seen in other cultures.
In short: when/why did Anglo culture become so shitposty? Do any other cultures in history even come close to Anglo banter?
>>
>>3281226
Other nations actually have higher value and ideals, thus were able to develop art and etiquette. Anglos are still peasants who think that "u cheeky cunt m8 i swear i am going 2 rek u i swear on me mum" and a good fistfight qualifies as culture.
>>
>>3281345
Tbqh famalamadingdong, u sound like u just cant handel the bantz m8.
>>
Anglo culture was very divided from the get go, one theory I read proposed that the decline of the tin trade lead to less trade and therefore lead to a break down in communI cation between hubs. This left great variance in England itself, the many differing accents in England is some evidence of this. Couple that with the various invasions of Normandy, saxons and other influences it lead to a soft image of a hegenomic of England. To this day many local rivalries exist like the Geordies and mackems. The rivalry between these groups is still quite fierce and of course the banter between them sets the stage for the English man's banter. Taking it to the next stage of other countries which England has a rich history of fucking their shit up or getting their shit fucked up, the english man is already well prepared for bantz.
>>
>>3281226
We have this little thing called common law, which means we have culturally developed to revolve conflicts at the individual scale, rather than relying on statefags to make the laws for us. As a result we are a far more organic society with a body of legislation truly reflective of our history and unique development, we are also far more comfortable resolving our disputes in an intellectually superior manner since we know we are not subject to the law, but that future law will stem from our wondrous problem-solving methodology. Just another example of why anglosupremacy is natural order of mankind.
>>
1.) Trafalgar was the most important Naval battle in the Napoleonic wars and given the Russians were only cucking Nappy on one frontier, it's clear the British were the more consequential adversary, Sir Sidney Smith commanding an unremarkable captured french ship contributed more to the downfall of Napoleon than most coalition nations.
>Napoleon Bonaparte, reminiscing later in his life, said of him: "That man made me miss my destiny".
2.) It was desu
3.) "arn't that bad", they're the most beautiful in the world
4.) You're either with us or against us desu, this is basically a older Oran. If you didn't want the British to destroy your means of war you shouldn't have deliberately left them within reach of their enemies.
>>3281345
>Be responsible for the lion-share of that which is good in the world
>Get called uncultivated by butt-hurt euroshits for not enjoying blue cheese, surrender, and casual faggotry as much as is the norm over there.
Cry me a river you toga wearing post-modern promoting communist creating pretentious diddlers.
>higher value and ideals
You just can't handle the bantz... or the fact you're objectively and demonstrably inferior
>>
>>3281345
He says, using the language of Shakespeare and Dickens.
>>
>>3281226
Copenhagen was a necessity. France was pressing the Danes to surrender their fleet.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.