[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thought on this man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 20151130a.jpg (57KB, 640x274px) Image search: [Google]
20151130a.jpg
57KB, 640x274px
What are your thought on this man?
>>
File: Propaganda.jpg (126KB, 530x446px) Image search: [Google]
Propaganda.jpg
126KB, 530x446px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0
>>
>>3280240
Prophet of our times, who unfortunately was right
>>
>>3280240
CIA propagandist shill.
>>
>>3280250
Um, nope, he was a KGB agent.
>>
Just another money-hungry Russian out to scam gullible westerners.
>>
>>3280241
Oh my god
>>
>>3280240
I think he thought much too highly of the Soviet Union. He died in 1993, so only in the last few years of his life would he have seen its collapse. In retrospect, the idea that the USSR was masterminding some gigantic psyop to bring down the West seems pretty ludicrous. The USSR couldn't even grow grain effectively, much less pull off such schemes.
>>
>>3280500
No, you don't understand anon, he was KGB
>>
>>3280505
Yes, but that doesn't mean he was privy to the highest-level plans of the KGB. He wasn't one of the KGB's top guys.
>>
File: 1494361612099.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494361612099.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>3280240
I too started to trust the KGB spin doctor once he told me what I wanted to hear
>>
>>3280240
Why are Americans so stupid and easily brainwashed?
>>
>>3280505
>>3280259
He was a KGB informant, not a KGB officer.
>>
And my thoughts are that he was a defector who tried to sell a cool story. Kinda like Viktor Suvorov. Only idiots believe that bullshit. I'm not trying to say USSR was good or anything like that, but taking what these guys say at face value given their background and the fact Soviet archives were opened is idiotic.
>>
>In an interview with G. Edward Griffin, he detailed how Soviet help for inciting anger and uprising in East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) was the final straw in his personal decision to defect to the West. In the interview, Bezmenov details how the Soviet Union consulates in India were used to smuggle weapons and propaganda material to East Pakistan in a largely Soviet effort to break up the state of Pakistan, then a staunch Western and US ally.[2]
Based USSR
t. Bengali
>>
>>3280241
>uses spooky music to enhance his political arguments.
lol
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.