[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

...and has he followed his feet? Has he found his way home?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_8788.jpg (24KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8788.jpg
24KB, 600x315px
...and has he followed his feet?
Has he found his way home?
>>
Thom Yorke did not age well
>>
File: king.jpg (29KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
king.jpg
29KB, 600x399px
>mfw I get to compete man-to-man, not king-to-servant

GOAT movie
>>
File: IMG_8793.jpg (30KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8793.jpg
30KB, 600x450px
Yes William, with the pigs. With the pigs.
>>
>>3279988
So what's the deal, was she like some Sicilian or something?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
You've been weighed.
>>
>>3280001
You have been measured
>>
>>3279988
>>3279992
And then there was Jocelyn Two Times, who got that nickname because she said everything twice
>>
>>3280012
And you have been found
>>
>hurrr if you love me you'll throw away the career you've just found that you're prodigiously good at which feeds yourself and your only friends
Fucking women
>>
>>3280718
She didn't intend for him to actually throw his career away you idiot, she intended for it to play out exactly like it did.
>>
>>3280695
WANTING.
>>
File: Heath Ledger A Knight's Tale.jpg (285KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Heath Ledger A Knight's Tale.jpg
285KB, 1920x1080px
>>3279891
>>3279967
>>3279988
>>3280001
>>3280012
>>3280695
>>3280723
>mfw this thread
I unironically love this movie. Went to see it with my parents when I was like 11 or 12 not even knowing what it was and I still enjoy watching it every single time
>>
>>3280720

THIS! She wanted proof he actually loved her, rather than wanting her as a fashion accessory like Ademar.
>>
>>3280731
The opening scene perfectly establishes the movie, anyone who complains about historical inaccuracy can fuck right off.
>>
>>3280737
The main thing is that it's anachronisms serve to make the viewer familiar with what's going on.

The whole crowd chanting "we will rock you" gives, I think, the equivalent feeling for a modern as that to a medieval listening to bagpipes or a drum roll at a tilt.

Same with the dance scene. Instead of showing us 5 minutes of weird medieval dancing (interesting, but boring to most of us) they lead into a rock anthem where William dances with his crush, the same feeling no doubt as to a medieval knight dancing whatever they danced with his Lady

There's enough historical substance there that it outperforms most other "history" films even as it blatantly but tastefully uses anachronisms to make it seem fun, and really more meaningful, to viewers today.

>>3279891
Has he changed his stars?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.