[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>3279199
Fuck off retard
>>
>>3279199
Oliver Stone was wrong for writing dialogue that sounds like speechmaking

none of the conversations in that movie feel natural
>>
>trying to moralize war
>not just accomplishing your objectives whatever the ethical costs

There's a reason journalism and communications killed traditional methods of war, civilians can't wrap their head around the horrors of war.
>>
>>3279241
This. Stone's a hack. Also, saged.
>>
Depends on who you are. For volunteers, Elias was right since they'll die quicker thus improving the gene pool. For the drafted then Reality/scar face is right, since it'll minimize risk to them and expedite the end of the war so they can get the fuck home.

Generally speaking, the only volunteers in modern war who aren't completely brainwashed are engineers and technicians who don't get shipped out, glib psychopaths who can start a black market in supply and get rich, really poor minorities with no other option, and hardworking brave people who can make a career out of it and maybe even rise to public office.
>>
>>3279463
>really poor minorities with no other option
Oh yeah it's not like poor white people out of options don't enlist in droves or anything.

/s
>>
>>3279616
They do but they're more retarded. I'm no BLM terrorist, but the opportunity for a non-retarded poor white person to make it and thrive is pretty realistic. So they're taking a stupid chance by enlisting. Not so for minorities, who'll stay down because their own communities and the system keep them down.
>>
>>3279626
Fuck off to /r/whiteprivilege or something /his/ is an old left class reductionist board.
>>
>>3279636
What are you talking about.
>>
File: 1487523184530.png (591KB, 943x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487523184530.png
591KB, 943x720px
>>3279463
>it'll minimize risk to them
>Barnes proceeds to kill his own men on a psychotic fit
Barnes was fucking crazy and a risk to everyone around him, enemy and ally alike.

Also Elias guessed the war was already lost, so technically he is correct on that front.
>>
>>3279199
Dafoe is never wrong
>>
>>3280464
Who did Barnes kill? Elias doesn't count, he was rocking the boat for moralfag reasons. Barnes actually gave a fuck about his men Elias was just a cuck.
>>
>>3279199
>a blatant /tv/ thread has been up for 17 hours
Wow, we really don't have mods do we?
>>
>>3281766
>complaining about this thread when half the threads are about memes, cuck shit, and Shitler
>>
>>3279241
" you see that fuckin head come apart? "

" that's the way the gook laughs Taylor"

" dump all your remaining load (lol) on my POS, I repeat, on my POS, its a lovely fucking war"
Its the most quotable film of the 1980's, stop being a cunt
>>
>>3281653
Dude he tried to kill Charlie Sheen at the end. He was a fucking maniac.
>>
>>3281844
Sheen was trying to kill him tho
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.