[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was it autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

was it autism?
>>
Probably desperation on Austria's part
>>
>>3278319
that one's a given
i wonder if it could have survived without the compromise
>>
>>3278325
it didn't survive with the compromise
>>
Maybe it was Maybeline.
>>
>>3278310
Wait, was Bosnia part of Austria-Hungary?
>>
>>3279067
They annexed it
>>
>>3279067
Bosnia being part of Austria-Hungary is the main reason why Austria-Hungary doesn't exist anymore. If they let the Russians annex it during the Berlin congress, Bismarcks wouldn't have to pick sides and the Austria-Russia-Germany Holy Alliance would've probably stayed intact and unite against British hegemony. MUH IRRELEVANT SLAV NATIONS DESERVE INDEPENDENCE argument would never be on the program.
>>
>>3278310
haha totally OP was Austria-Hungary /ourguy/, what did Austria-Hungary mean by this, based Austria-Hungary give me a quick rundown
>>
>>3278310
>our empire is having lots of unrest, a bunch of czechs almost took power, the hungarians keep chimping out and opressin minorites in their territory
>I know how to solve it, lets gets more slavs, this time they will be from different religions but we can handle it

They were stuck in the past, they thought nationalism was a meme.
>>
File: redditar.jpg (772KB, 1087x1010px) Image search: [Google]
redditar.jpg
772KB, 1087x1010px
>>3279109
>totally
>>
>>3279109
you forgot some

>Austria-Hungary feared the slav warrior? Kek, imagine if Anne Frank didn't die and married the Archduke funny hahaha, what if he was a snake?
>>
>>3279118
I'll add that next time my underage /pol/ friend, enjoy the rest of summer vacation!
>>
>>3279137
Stay buttblasted.
>>
>>3279067
it's their annexation that brought about the death of Franz Ferdinand
>>
>>3278310
DESU it was way more stable on the eve of WW1 then for instance Russia.
>>
>>3279067
It was annexed in the 1870s but this triggered a constitutional crisis as nobody know how to put a bunch of slavs into the empire.

Triple monarchy? a Crownland? Hungarian?

Was a mistake both for foreign policy and internal stability.

Triple monarchy pissed off Hungary.
Crown land and hungary pissed off slavs.
>>
>>3278310
everything that came out of austria-hungary completely screwed up the world forever

prove me wrong, and no, not even their music is nice. fuck mozart and fuck austrian "ppl".
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.