[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/SQT/ – Stupid Question Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1471184637634.jpg (56KB, 551x437px) Image search: [Google]
1471184637634.jpg
56KB, 551x437px
questions that don't deserve their own thread:

I start and I'm a little embarrassed that I don't know but could historic sail boats stop? were they even able to, or did they need to just let the boats decelerate?
>>
I'm confused about the climate of Ancient Egypt.
It wasn't a desert then but didn't have alot of trees so was it just grassland?
>>
>>3273932
swamp maybe
>>
>>3273957
But you can't grow crops in swamplands. Some parts probably were (the Nile Delta) but for the most part is can't be.
>>
I'm pretty confused by Ovid's creation.

> [ divided the world in five zones ]
> Of which that in the middle, is not habitable from the heat,
> deep snow covers two, as many between both he placed
> and he gave them a temperate climate mixing heat with cold.

Apart from the fact I didn't knew the Greeks thought the eart was a globe; they couldn't possible know about the existence of the South and North pole, more generally the circles of latitude, or did they ?
>>
>>3274013
I said Greeks, but I meant Roman*
>>
Was Chinese culture/mythology changed at all by the supernova they witnessed in 1054?
>>
File: John_Dewey_cph.3a51565.jpg (49KB, 562x767px) Image search: [Google]
John_Dewey_cph.3a51565.jpg
49KB, 562x767px
Was John Dewey the worst thing to happen to western education?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.