[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Family history thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: jew-so-crazy-funny-jewish-shirt.jpg (129KB, 1340x1520px) Image search: [Google]
jew-so-crazy-funny-jewish-shirt.jpg
129KB, 1340x1520px
Tell us about YOUR history, /his/, what interesting stories do you have to tell about your family?

>Tfw my great grandfather was mysterious entity
>A Jew who turned up out of nowhere in America
>Didn't even marry my great grandmother, just busted out kids with her
>Nobody, not even his own kids know who his parents were or where they were from other than that they were Jews
>Anglicized his surname because Jewish, no one knows what it originally was
>In my personal cannon he probably changed his first name too but there's no proof
>Nobody knows where he was born
>Nobody knows if he had brothers or sisters
>Nobody knows if he had cousins or an extended family
>Family agrees that he existed at some point and then didn't.

I tried searching on those internet ancestry sites for more info but it's useless. I'm kind of sad/angry that this man who I lend a lot of my DNA to barely existed. Sometimes I wonder if he was running from something, or was just a self hating Jew. He wasn't running from Nazi's because he was allegedly born sometime around the early 1900s... maybe he owed a lot of money to someone and had to run like mad. I may never know who he really was but my fantasies will always keep him alive and close to me.
>>
>>3273470
Probably a Nazi war criminal who made a deal with the Mossad.
>>
>>3273470
Anon, it's clear that he was probably the illegitimate son of Anastasia of Russia who managed to get away from the Bolsheviks and you are the rightful Tsar.
>>
>>3273470
>Decide to look up family history
>Look up biggest branch, one which I most am a part of if that makes sense
>All have awkward ages none served in WW2 or WW1 or any other war
>No immigrants, interesting jobs etc.
Just over 200 years of low class people, not even moving out of my home county.
Just /blandfamilyhistory, purish blood yeah but still was kind of hoping for some different countries/cultures in there,
Search continues.
>>
>One side is peasant farmers from Northern Italy who pissed off the Sicilian mafia and had to flee, ending up in Chicago. Ended up interacting with numerous serial killers of the Midwest through circumstance (cop for HH Holmes, neighbor of Gacy, neighbor of Dahmer)
>Other side Canadians, one branch from the Cree natives mixed with a french fur trapper who stabbed a bear to death, one branch from England with great great grandfather a war lover who fought in The second Boer War -> indian patrols -> WWI -> WW2 before dying to a drunk driver while coming out of a Canadian legion

The soldier guy was badass, he had tattoos all over his chest he received in India of Christ's crucifixtion. His postcards said he was having a grand time fighting Germans.
>>
Brit here. Go back far enough and one of my grandfathers is Richard Penderel of Boscobel House. You know the story of how Charles I, after being routed at Worcester, hid in an oak tree for 3 days and was then smuggled to Wales? Richard and his family did that. As a reward Charles II gave him and his heirs £100 per year (a lot in 1662) or its equivalent in gold. This payment would continue to this day were it not for the fact that we descend from an heir's daughter.

The Penderels became rich by the mid 1700s and owned a vast amount of land. One cunt however, also called Richard I believe, gambled it ALL away (some £800,000 as well, a shit ton in 1700s) to some French aristocrats who then expatriated to England after the revolution.

My current family could be rich landowners but history was simply against us.

Quite interesting, no?
>>
>>3273550
That's kind of funny
>>
>>3273559
>an heir's daughter
Glory descends down the paternal line, Anon
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 150x303px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 150x303px
>>3273470
Armenian going back millenia from the province of Nakhichevan(now an Azerbaijani enclave), shah Abbas I of Iran deported us from Nakhichevan to isphahan and the nearby countrysides and settled us there in 1602 AD. fastforward a couple hundred years, my great grandfather got drafted into the Iranian army during WWII but the Anglo soviets invaded Iran and dismantled the army.
1960s, many people from villages and rural townships move out to big cities like Tehran, Tabriz, and isphahan, in 2007 we immigrated to LA.
>>
>>3273470
My great grandpapy Woodrow was a pretty high ranking Freemason, other then that I don't really have any cool heritage, I don't think any of my direct ancestors even fought in any of the world wars.
>>
File: heritage2.jpg (1MB, 1600x960px) Image search: [Google]
heritage2.jpg
1MB, 1600x960px
Full throttle Hungary.

Almost everyone had a nasty temper. Lots of WW1 vets, Gramps fought in WW2 and almost died during 1956.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.