[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nietzsche

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: S7GofFfO.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
S7GofFfO.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
What's your opinion on this guy and his ideas?

Was he ultimately correct in his predictions that he made in Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
>>
>>3270155
no takers?
>>
File: neet.png (920KB, 776x851px) Image search: [Google]
neet.png
920KB, 776x851px
Nietzsche wanted to mix the races all together, and he was a feminist anti-nationalist who also loved Jews and hated bigots, and he says that nations and racists and religious people are fucking stupid so that means he thought everyone was equal and it's all just games in language and nothing means antything!!1 he says that nothing is true and we can do what we like, as long as we;re not racist because he hated reactionary politics and all religions, fuck God, fuck racists, fuck Trump.
>>
>>3270155

One thing for sure, he was spot on in talking about how most people get stuck in nihilism.

>smart enough to realize life is meaningless
>dumb enough to not invent a new reason for living

Don't ask me how I know
>>
>>3270229
>Feminist

Not even close

>Anti Nationalist
He was against the states that existed at the time, and was ardently against democracy.

>Loved Jews

Not even close

Nietzsche primarily predicted that the west would become a decadent degenerate hellscape because religion's role was eroded because of the industrialization of society. His vision is that a class of overmen would rise to power and rule over another class of inferiors and common people. His idea was some kind of revolutionary form of aristocracy. He was completely against the notion of equality and postmodernism. He was decidedly against the liberal idealism.
>>
>>3270252
you obviously haven't been to college. Nietzsche would've HATED the alt-right. He wanted to mix it up, and saw having pride in your cultrue and race as slave morality. Let me guess? you're /pol/?
>>
>>3270371
>haven't been to college

I'm a university graduate doing graduate studies, your professors are some far flung idiots if they're telling you this bullshit.
>>
>>3270155
>>3270252
>>3270371
Nietzsche was a virgin
>>
>>3270371
>*far right figure* would have hated *far right movement*
This is just so trite, dude.
Stop reading right wing philosophers through left wing lenses. Fucking kaufmann.
>>
File: 1503184943229.jpg (55KB, 410x516px) Image search: [Google]
1503184943229.jpg
55KB, 410x516px
>>3270371
nice trolling
>>
>>3270155
>Was he ultimately correct in his predictions that he made in Thus Spoke Zarathustra.

this book just seemed like grounding techniques 101 for a depressed person. If Christianity doesn't make any sense just believe in some secular idealized form of man instead of Jesus Christ
>>
>>3270381
>>3270252
it's a troll dude
>>
>>3270155
Schopenhauer personally resonates with me more.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.