[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he right? He has a strong shot at being the next Pope?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1466439487019.jpg (91KB, 692x463px) Image search: [Google]
1466439487019.jpg
91KB, 692x463px
Is he right? He has a strong shot at being the next Pope?
>>
>In April 2012, the election of a young gay man who was living in a registered same-sex partnership to a pastoral council in Vienna was vetoed by the parish priest. After meeting with the couple, Schönborn reinstated him. He later advised in a homily that priests must apply a pastoral approach that is "neither rigorist nor lax" in counselling Catholics who "don't live according to [God's] master plan".[38]

>Schönborn is a member of the Elijah Interfaith Institute Board of World Religious Leaders.[31]

>Elijah Interfaith Institute is a nonprofit, international, interfaith organization which was founded by Rabbi Alon Goshen-Gottstein in 1997.
>>
>hasn't been executed for heresy
what a world we live in
>>
>>3267878
No he's a liberal modernist heretic. I hope he'll never become pope and likely will never be. The liberal cardinals who elected pope Francis regret doing that because he is too liberal for their liking. So shornborn will likely never become pope.
>>
File: MartinLuther.jpg (282KB, 971x977px) Image search: [Google]
MartinLuther.jpg
282KB, 971x977px
>>3267878
The Catholic Church knows the "muh traditions" defense is their best means of staving off criticism. If they embrace gays and liberalism they lose all legitimacy.
>>
File: 1501717805832.jpg (547KB, 800x818px) Image search: [Google]
1501717805832.jpg
547KB, 800x818px
seems like a good time to ask this

who was the disciple jesus greek loved?
>>
>>3267878
Yes

Christians, Catholics especially, really need to get over their repressed sexuality. Humans like to fuck, 99% of humans have completely natural sexual urges. Opening up things like gay marriage, contraception, a proper sexual education, masturbation, and even the possibility of letting religious figures get married and start families, is the logical path forward. Abstinence education is a meme, virgin purity is a meme.
>>
>>3268073
John

He also spent a night with a youth wearing nothing but a linen cloth teaching him the "mystery of the kingdom of God"
>>
>>3268079
I'm a cradle catholic and I've come to this conclusion as well. Keep all the other elements of the Church, just get rid of sex superstition. It had a function when sex outside of marriage was potentially dangerous because it could lead to bastard children and disease, but now it does little harm so it's a venial sin at best.
>>
>>3268079
>>3268094
>Retards thinking the commands of Christ issued, WHILST HE LIVED, can be simply dropped.
>>
>>3268079
t. reptile.

There's nothing more human than going against primitive urges, the curse of life, and serving a being we can only guess exists.

Even if there were a way to prove god doesn't exists, humans would keep believing, as there is nothing stronger than human faith.
>>
>>3267893
>Catholics who "don't live according to [God's] master plan".[38]
Was being gay part of your plan? If I pull out, will you die?
>>
File: heresy.jpg (65KB, 657x812px) Image search: [Google]
heresy.jpg
65KB, 657x812px
>>3268094
I hope this is bait. Pope Pius X is rolling in his grave.
>>
>>3268094
>Cradle catholic
This is why it should be forbidden to force kids into religions before having consciousness over what they are. You think being a catholic is doing the routine you were taught, like most hypocrites in the world.

Not only does sex and promiscuity harm your own focus, but it affects the will of other people around you, people who you don't give a fuck about, and so you'll never understand what i mean, you lack the compassion for it. Promiscuity induces the sin of envy in innocent men.
>>
>>3268120
Just wait until the next Pope
>>
>>3267878
>>3267878
There are no positive elements in sins. The wording of this article or this citation is retarded.
>>
>>3268079
Repressing your urges is an important thing. You don't shit on the streets. And there are good, secular reasons for why chastity is important

>>3268094
>cradle catholic
>doesn't understand catholic ethics

Not unexpected.
>>
I'm >>3269690
Controlling would be a better term than repressing.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.