[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you go from this...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: bizans-imparatorlugu-3626.jpg (119KB, 1300x924px) Image search: [Google]
bizans-imparatorlugu-3626.jpg
119KB, 1300x924px
How do you go from this...
>>
To this?
>>
File: 2017.07.03 - Migrants 2.jpg (89KB, 1003x651px) Image search: [Google]
2017.07.03 - Migrants 2.jpg
89KB, 1003x651px
>>3265530
To this?
>>
>>3265545
Rome had a diverse population during the Empire.
>>
>>3265545
>he doesn't know about hundreds of thousands of slaves from around the Mediterranian who were imported in Italy during the last centuries of Republic
Caesar alone enslaved like 1mln Gauls, where do you think the majority of them went? Or that time when Romans sacked 30 cities and enslaved half the population in Epirus when they were on their route home, for no reason at all. Or that time they finally sacked Carthago, where do you think the survives find themselves afterward?
>>
>>3265569
As slaves
>>
>>3265569
But a single slave couldn't kill hundred peoples with a minivan or an autorifle. But our peace-loving refugees could.
>>
>>3265545
I mean Syria and North Africa was part of the empire friendo
>>
>>3265601
So can /pol/tards.
>>
File: imrs.php.jpg (88KB, 1484x1271px) Image search: [Google]
imrs.php.jpg
88KB, 1484x1271px
>>3265578
That's what I said..? Or are you implying they had no impact on the genetic and cultural makeup of the peninsula? We have reports of Greek being more widely spoken than Latin in the city during the early imperial period, IIRC. It's just like the impact black slavery had on the white genetic in the South, only more so because there were no racial prejudices involved, slaves being indistinguishable from the natives.
>>3265601
>Who is Spartacus
>>
>>3265545
It's mostly sub-saharans crossing the desert to get to yurop, most north African countries have good economies, not sure why anyone would wanna leave
>>
>>3265622
>literally giving away highest quality of life in the world
why the fuck would they want to stay in africa
>>
>>3265618
>Washington post
>>
>>3265634
Hi, Cletus.
>>
>>3265569
>where do you think the majority of them went
To Persia (who bought a very large percentage of captured slaves) and to the mines (which meant Spain and north Africa mostly).
Italy got its fair share of gauls and greeks for the farms and as servants, but most slaves weren't that lucky.
>>
>>3265601
So can 'wh*te' nationalists
>>
>>3265767
>To Persia (who bought a very large percentage of captured slaves)
This is the first time I heard it and it looks like bullshit because 1) Romans had no contact with Persia/Parthians at the time they enslaved Epriotes, Seleucids still holding Syria 2) Romans were at war with Parthians at the time Caesar enslaved Gaul, see Crassus. Besides, it's would have been extremely costly to ship slaves all the way to the east and then another couple hundred miles inland to Parthia, and Parthians had easily sources of slaves nearby. But hey, if you're not pulling it out of your ass, I would be very interesting to see your source.
I agree with Spain mines tho, it was a significant sink for slaves.
>>
>>3265530
...to this?
>>
File: Vatican_City_map_EN.png (2MB, 2888x2230px) Image search: [Google]
Vatican_City_map_EN.png
2MB, 2888x2230px
To this?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.