[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are the Ainu people? Why are they so hairy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Carte_ainu.jpg (52KB, 977x634px) Image search: [Google]
Carte_ainu.jpg
52KB, 977x634px
Who are the Ainu people?

Why are they so hairy?
>>
File: girl-camera-roll-10.jpg (64KB, 815x543px) Image search: [Google]
girl-camera-roll-10.jpg
64KB, 815x543px
>>3265255
They're descended from the original Australoids of India. They have no claim to Japan and should fuck off back to their brown shithole IMMEDIATELY!
>>
I guess that the hairy part is probably the result of evolution, helps with the cold of the kuril islands. What I found intriguing is the tattoos the women had around their mouths
>>
>>3265270
At least they could grow a beard you anime-worshipping cunt.
>>
>>3265270
Why do Asians have soulless black eyes like negroes and arabs?
It's creepy as shit.
>>
>>3265270
Aren't the Ainu from the russian steppes originally?
>>
>>3265255
>Why are they so hairy?
They never looked all that hairy to me. I mean yeah they're not baldlets like the average asian, but they're no hairier than euros.
>>
File: NR6xg3w.jpg (164KB, 1357x628px) Image search: [Google]
NR6xg3w.jpg
164KB, 1357x628px
>>3265436
>>
>>3265448
>map literally says they're no hairier than euros
>but it also says that euros are the hairiest motherfuckers on earth
Huh.
>>
>are
I think you mean were. The Ainu have been completely assimilated into the glorious Yamato.
>>
>>3265301
I was going to say like a shark.
>Y'know the thing about a shark, he's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes.
>>
>>3265255
> Who are the Ainu people?
Communists

> Why are they so hairy?
Communists
>>
>>3265270
At least Japanese do not have enormous baby's round cartoon sized eyes with laughable clown colors that make you look like a female child's toy you morbidly obese big nosed hairy stinky gaijin barbarian savage pig.
>>
>>3265600
>Mad that people have different hair and eye colours
huh
>>
>>3265448
That map is wrong. Native Central Africans are so fucking hairy, they are like Ainu except the body hair curls into itself.

Ainu are the result of Emishi people mixing with Siberian people's who culturally are quite recent.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.