[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"WWI was totally different, Anon. Germany did nothing Wro-"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: reeeeeeeee.jpg (165KB, 860x720px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeee.jpg
165KB, 860x720px
"WWI was totally different, Anon. Germany did nothing Wro-"
>>
>>3260314
True.
>>
>>3260315
The only good Belgian is a dead Belgian?
>>
>>3260314
Both sides were cruel against their own citizens and to the opponent's citizens. Germany wasn't exceptionally cruel, that's just the success of allied war propaganda.
>>
>>3260332
What did the French and British do?
>>
>>3260336
The French and British didn't directly occupy German territory, but the indiscriminate blockade of all resources and food (thus directly harming ordinary German citizens) was intended to be cruel and harsh.

Also, the Allies also had no regard for the lives of their own citizens (e.g. Ireland, Germans in Alsace-Lorraine) and soldiers.
>>
>>3260349
So it doesn't matter how many civilians Germany rounds up and shoots. Their hands are always clean.
>>
>>3260336
Invade neutral greece for one
>>
>>3260372

You can't blame a group of people for actions committed by individuals. "Germany" didn't kill civilians. A specific group of soldiers, who happened come from Germany, did.
>>
>>3260372
No it means EVERYONE had dirty hands. Aside of Belgium and Greece of course.
>>
>>3260372
Are you an illiterate retard? I clearly said both sides have equally bloody hands. That doesn't mean nobody has bloody hands.
>>
>>3260314
Belgium is a meme country.
>>
>>3260376
The stupid king was an autistic germanophile
Source my sisters in law lived in Salonica and thought so
>>
>>3260392
>attempting to argue with retarded /int/shitters who only resort to memes
>>
>>3260488
I can't help being retarded.
>>
>>3260372
>who are the baddies?
You are dumb and you should feel bad.
>>
File: 1914crisped.jpg (30KB, 400x236px) Image search: [Google]
1914crisped.jpg
30KB, 400x236px
>>3260314
The deliberate destruction of cultural heritage always strikes a fucking nerve with me.
>>
>>3262671
I never claimed to be anything other than an imbecile.
>>
>>3262707
well france destroys old churches to make room for flats, isis destroys monuments because theyre haram, china probably bulldozes unesco sites to make room for housing, but i dont see you out in the streets protesting so it obviously doesnt bug you too much
>>
No war is clean. Quit pretending they were at any point. There was a brief period when they tended to be fought overseas, and not in Europe, and people got a way wrong idea about it from that experience. Even World War One didn't dissuade everyone.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.