[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Compairing the violence to the Old Testament and Quran is stupid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: holy books.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
holy books.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
>but the le old testament is violent too

comparing what is essentially a hodgepodge of various stories often based on elements of other pagan stories..It's essentially background lore for the NT

to what is essentially believed to be the incorruptible,literal word of Allah translated by Muhammad and is essentially a book full of commands for muslims to follow
>>
yes i used essentially alot in my OP

essentially so what
>>
>>3258952
>t. Triggered Christcuck
>>
>>3258958
alot
>>
>>3259038
>implying this isnt a ((hasbara)) b8 thread
>>
>>3258952
"Heh, Christianity is violent, look at the Old Testament."
"Actually that's Jewish."
"OY VEY WHAT A RACIST, HOW CAN YOU SAY SOMETHING BAD ABOUT MY RELIGION IN THE MIDDLE OF A CIVILIZED DISCUSSION!"
>>
>>3258952
the violence in quran is overrated, sure It's very violence but not as much as people think
>>
>>3258952
>essentially background lore for the NT

This is why Christians go to hell, they don't even believe in their own religion.
>>
>only those words of G*d I like are true
Christians everyone.
>>
>>3261092
You can write a religious book where everyone gets his hands and legs cut off for everything they do. That is brutal but it`s the people who bring the brutality to the world not the book itself.
>>
If you've read all these books, it's clear the later ones are less extreme, universalizing versions of the Torah. If people followed the books as they are written, Muslims would be the least violent.
>>
>>3262584
>least

*most
>>
>>3262584

You are a truly pathetic sack of shit, so self-hating and so desperate to exonerate Muslims that you pretend to have read the Koran and to have found it less revolting than the Old or New Testaments. I hope your mother is raped and murdered by one of your "peaceful" mudscums, I'm sure you'll find a way to blame FUCKING WHITE MALES when it happens, tho.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.