[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Mugabe Ataturk of Africa?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: mugabe quote.jpg (55KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
mugabe quote.jpg
55KB, 850x400px
Is Mugabe Ataturk of Africa?
>>
File: based.jpg (44KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
44KB, 850x400px
As a Turk i really respect Mugabe. I see him as my spiritual leader. In 2050, when we outbreed wh*Tes in Europe and start to genocide the remaining, we will make sure that there'll be a huge statue of him in the middle of Europe.
>>
File: ptrump.png (372KB, 496x589px) Image search: [Google]
ptrump.png
372KB, 496x589px
Better question anon
Is Ataturk the Africa of Mugabe?
>>
File: 34567.jpg (160KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
34567.jpg
160KB, 800x800px
>>3258305
>>3258311
>>
>>3258305
>kicks out all the white farmers
>nation turns into a famined impoverished shithole
>ooga booga send more gibs
lol
>>
>>3259336
unironically this
>>
File: Gaddfi.jpg (120KB, 456x337px) Image search: [Google]
Gaddfi.jpg
120KB, 456x337px
>>3258305
No. Ataturk turned a shitty country into something decent (and Erdogan is turning it to shit theocracy again, but that's neither here nor there). Mugabe did the exact opposite and instead of making rational concessions with the white population, kicked them out caused a massive famine and made a country with actual potential into another African shithole. Gaddafi on the other hand...
>>
Mugabe is probably not a homosexual or a crypto-Jew, so I would say no.
>>
>>3259607
Gaddafi only improved the coastal Libya while completely ignoring the inner population. He and his family also acted like total tyrants.
Of course he raised the living conditions of the region he actually took care of but let's be honest, any ruler could have done it when you consider Libya oil ressources.
Also, attaturk is actually remembered as a hero by turks while more than 50% of Libyans don't miss Ghadaffi.
Bourguiba on the other hand...
>>
File: shoo shoo white dog.jpg (254KB, 1199x745px) Image search: [Google]
shoo shoo white dog.jpg
254KB, 1199x745px
>>3259332
shoo wh*Tey
>>
>>3260039
For an african "dictator" he was extemly mild and forgiving. seriously.
Look at Idi amin for example and what he did. (Same shit again here tho, he starts fucking with america and the jews and gets the boot, just like ghadaffi, he wanted to install the gold dinar as african currency. federal banking system cant let that happen)
>>
More like the Saddam Hussein of Africa.
>>
>>3260072
>For an african "dictator" he was extemly mild and forgiving. seriously.
Wew lad, can you share with us what is your standard for an african dictator?
>>
>>3260039
>inner population
All five of them?
>>
>>3259336
Everyone talks about the white farmers but forgets that Mugabe is an old style Marxist-Leninists commie, and those people caused a famine in the fucking Ukraine.
>>
>>3260264
Africa is the land of BLACK man
fuck off to Europe you neanderthal scum
>>
>>3260143

Not him but we've seen what the average standard of an african dictator is.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.