[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: talk about the Arab conquest of Hispania and the Reconquista

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: cuck.png (17KB, 922x140px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
17KB, 922x140px
ITT: talk about the Arab conquest of Hispania and the Reconquista
>>
Was it ethnic cleansing to let them stay or expel them or both?
>>
I hope you die getting boiled alive in a vat of pig fat you muslim shitskin piece of shit.
>>
>>3256861
Was Roderick a cuck?
>>
>>3256865
IMHO It was a bad idea to expel the Jews.
>>
>>3256861

>>
Not even a half hour after a terrorist attack in Barcelona a sand nigget posts this. telling.
>>
>>3256896
They just had to share a meal with the gentiles but no, that demand is not something for the chosen. Did pork take a larger part of Iberian cuisine of out spite?
>>
>Visigoth Kingdom divided
>Noble Visigoth begs muslims to invade in change of becoming muslim
>Muslims invade
>Army is in shambles
>Visigoth king goes alone
>Gets BTFO'd
>All of Iberia falls easily due to people not knowing what the fuck to do
>>
Terrorists have attacked their Moorish brothers in Spain. Sad!
>>
>>3256954

Are you Trump?
>>
>visigoths were still around in the 8th century
anyone find this weird
>>
>>3256965

Why should I?
>>
>>3256965
no lol
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 400x316px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 400x316px
>>3256865
The Almoravids and Almohads expelled the Christians and Jews to be slaves in morocco, some went to Castile escaping their regime,
What Spain did was gradually lessening toleration towards Muslims after they rebelled in the 1490s and 1570s and when some of them were plotting with the ottomans and celebrating when the Turks had major naval victories in Valencia and Aragon. Large moorish populations in the Valencia's countryside and Aragon were feared to one day to become the majority of the population. Spain wanted to assimilate the moors into Spanish culture so those moors who stayed behind or came back to Spain assimilated. Those Jews which stayed behind assimilated while the ones who Migrated to Northern Europe, North Africa and Ottoman Empire continued Jewishness.
>>
Relevant video. One interesting pattern I notice is that Christian states seems to wait until the Muslims are disunified and then strike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmtzmqLOAVA
>>
>>3257074
Oy vey how racist of them.
>>
File: moor_slayer.png (2MB, 1434x950px) Image search: [Google]
moor_slayer.png
2MB, 1434x950px
>>3257074
Asturias STRONG
>>
>>3256861
Interesting fact: the notion of a "reconquista" was only applied after the fact.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.