[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blacks in Wehrmacht

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: kaeZKqm.jpg (55KB, 800x512px) Image search: [Google]
kaeZKqm.jpg
55KB, 800x512px
Were there really black soldiers in the Wehrmacht or is it just a meme?
>>
Most of them were in the Free Arabian Legion, which despite it's name did not mean only Arabs
>>
>>3255824
WE WUZ NAZIS N SHIIIEEEET
>>
There were small numbers. Nowhere near the levels either side wants to claim.
>>
Ethnic people who held anti-British sentiment were used as soldiers when they realized they were running low on manpower.
>>
>>3255824
Quite a few anywherei n the african theatre they opened up native battalions.
Why wouldnt they, the nazis didnt hate everyone, they just wanted everyone out of their countries by any means necessary, fine difference, not too much tho.
>>
>>3255824
People from all over the world glady joined Hitler in his efforts to free the world from jewish suppression
>>
IIRC, the Waffen SS was responsible for handling soldiers from outside of Germany, meaning most blacks would have been in the Waffen SS as in "divisions of the SS" rather than "SS Divisions" at were given less training and worse equipment. The distinction was important to Himmler, and it doesn make sense in a way since cultural barriers probably made it difficult to train them to the same standard as european SS soldiers, but then again their standards were all over the place too, so whatever.
>>
>>3255824
My great grandfather was in the free Arabian legion fighting the British as part of the ss division. Pretty cool story really.
>>
File: Typical SS soldier.jpg (17KB, 280x300px) Image search: [Google]
Typical SS soldier.jpg
17KB, 280x300px
>>3255824
Germany was majority-black back then, so both the Wehrmacht and SS were mostly blacks.
>>
wh*tes genocided the actual germans after 1945

Aydolf O'hilla, erroneously referred to in wh*te history books as "Adolf Hitler", was a black man.
>>
People wanted the French and British empires out.and were willing to make deals with the devil to do it. It shouldn't be surprising; the same thing happened on the Eastern Front with anti-Russian partisans in much greater numbers.
>>
>>3256175
>mfw people remember memes you made ages ago
>>
>>3255824
Yes. Small numbers of them who rarely if ever saw combat.
>>
>>3256149
There were no blacks in the SS.
>>
File: 1455896226397.jpg (435KB, 780x2283px) Image search: [Google]
1455896226397.jpg
435KB, 780x2283px
>>3256175
>>
>>3256212
Don't be stupid, there was an Albanian unit
>>
>>3256225
Albanians are not black.

That being said, I fucking hate Shqiptars.
>>
>>3256249
They're black in spirit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.