[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he the hero that America needed but didn't deserve?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Was he the hero that America needed but didn't deserve?
>>
>>3254264
In a way yes. He was also incredibly corrupt though. Had Watergate not happened, he probably would have been incredibly popular
>>
>>3254264
Probably the second-most underrated president of all time, right behind Truman.
>>
>>3254264
Yes. He got Mao to stop being as retarded.
>>
Apart from the obvious he was probably the greatest post war president.
>>
>>3254298

That was luck to some extent.
>>
>>3254309
Clinton was actually a good pres though.. i think he could contend for that title
>>
>>3254360
Clinton was never really tried. He'd have to have been retarded to mess up his position.

His tenure was certainly the best eight years in post war America however
>>
>>3254264
Yes. Especially considering the "scandals" he's done are relatively light compared to what presidents nowadays do. But Watergate was when public trust in the government started declining rather quickly.
>>
>>3254264
>removed the gold standard
>Vietnam was still shitty under him (but at least he ended it)
>paranoia helped create Watergate and violated the freedom of press from finding out
He was a flawed President nothing huge compared to other presidents
>>3254298
"Mao, stop killing the birds. Just wiretap them instead if you don't trust them with your crops"
>>3254281
Nah, People will always find a reason to shit on Tricky Dick. My high school teacher tried to convince the class that Nixon was a racist.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.