[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /his/ have such a dislike for Britain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: 1502587176703.png (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502587176703.png
143KB, 600x600px
Why does /his/ have such a dislike for Britain?
>>
>>3246947
It's an anti-white country created solely to serve jewish interests.
>>
>>3246953
How is it Anti-White?
>>
File: 1471794102303.png (1MB, 1240x869px) Image search: [Google]
1471794102303.png
1MB, 1240x869px
>>3246947
We love Britain though. Butthurt Frogs and G*rmans aren't true /his/torians.
>>
>>3246956
>give their entire banking sector over to Jews and make Rotschild into a baron while the rest of Europe is busy pogroming them
>sabotage Catholic Spain wherever possible
>spread African niggers to the entire world, then promptly ban slavery and enforce the ban worldwide ensuring niggers are now considered full citizens in new world colonies
>ally with shitskin Turks against European Russians to prevent them from liberating Constantinople
>fund a coalition against Napoleon when he's about to unite Europe
>lead an effort of the Entente to partition Austria-Hungary into dozen squabbling shitstates so Britain would have less European competitors
>backstab every single European ally they ever had
>create Israel through the Balfour declaration, suck Jewish cock for all eternity
>starve white Boer women and children to death in concentration camps
>clobberfuck Germany and firebomb their civilian settlements in order to protect Jewish Poland, after the war try your best to install an autistic culture of self hate in Germans
>eventually run out of nations to backstab so they start bacstabbing other Anglos like Rhodesians because they're too mean to niggers
>>
>>3246947
Personally, because they feel like their military actions against people not subduing to them at the time of their might were justified , e.g Opium wars , i dislike america now for the same thing ,i realise that not doing anything as a world power especially in britains golden days was a death sentence but hey
>>
>>3246947
Yet another island country that gets away Scot-free (pun-intended) after fucking over half or more of the world.

Island countries fuck up the world and get away with it. They aren't punished by vengeful Russians, they always white peace themselves out of trouble.
>>
File: 1502415906904.jpg (45KB, 672x700px) Image search: [Google]
1502415906904.jpg
45KB, 672x700px
>>3246993
>tfw anglo/irish ancestry
>tfw circumcised
>tfw literally born into kike slavery
>>
>>3246947
Lindybeige
>>
>>3246947
Check out the becoming of moden 'Murica. If you think their autistic af, learn Britbongs' history. They're the historical image of being a sell-out and non-jewish jewry
>>
>>3246947
Because they won
>>
>>3246947
Anglos caused all problems in the modern world
>>
>conquer lands all over the world
>bugger off when pillaging your colonies are not profitable anymore
>create problems all over the world that will continue to plague millions of people for generation

Almost every conflict (Israel, Iraq, most of Africa's problems) that we have now in the third world was caused by Britain. Everywhere they went they left pockets of crisis.
>>
>>3247631
this
>>
>>3247659
So, we hate them because Anglo superiority was so thoroughly efficient? I don't know if that's the best leg to stand on senpai.
>>
>>3247702
So, you hate the guy fucking your wife because his bull superiority is so thoroughly seductive? I don't know if that's the best leg to stand on senpai.
>>
>>3247747
Cuckolding is the new punk, your missing out.
>>
>>3247702
Quite the opposite: their ideology for colonizing half of the world was that they will civilize and pacify those poor savages. Yet the just left all those places as even bigger shitholes as they found them.

They either completely failed in their project of were hypocrites from the start and only did the whole thing for money and resources.
>>
File: 1502666381470.png (115KB, 634x697px) Image search: [Google]
1502666381470.png
115KB, 634x697px
>>3247755
Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the United States are all civilised places. India is arguably better than it was before and they've stopped burning their women. Hong Kong and Singapore are now amazing cities. If it weren't for the British these places would be backwater shitholes filled with savages.
>>
>>3247755
>just repeating shit you learnt in high school

>>3247796
He's the kind of postcolonial shitter that spams about how Fiji was better when roaming bands of cannibals ran the island.
>>
>>3246993
Don't forget how they bullied the Irish.
>>
>>3246947
Overinflated ego due to their meme empire
>>
Irish people use 4chan OP. That's like 6 lifetimes worth of anti-Anglo hate post you got there.
>>
>>3246953
>>3247631
>>3247659
>>3248108
>>3246993
Good heavens. The savages are onto us. Deploy the AIDF in full force.
>>
>>3246947
Anglos are the new Jews.
>>
Because everyone on here is a self hating anglo-rape-baby. I bet everyone on here is at least 5% British due to colonization.
>>
I like Britain but Brits are usually horrible people in real life.
>>
>>3248253
y tho
>>
>>3248521
Disgusting teeth
>>
Because the English are genuinely unpleasant people.
>>
>>3246947
They're the scum of the earth. And the destructors of civilization, including their own.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 880x587px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 880x587px
>>3247796
>Thinking Great Britain is responsible for Singapore being a utopia

I'll admit, you've triggered this Leeaboo
>>
>>3247796
My brother
>>
Because they didn't exterminate the Germanic peoples when they had a chance. Now look what they are doing.
>>
>>3246947
Britain is heavily overrated by mainstream history because of US cultural dominance (Americans tend to overrate Britain due to their own history, and Americans own mass media)

Because of that, people who know more than the average normie about history (so /his/) can't help but geel bitter about Britain when discussing history
>>
>>3247796
Have you been to Hong Kong? Because I have and it's a fucking dump.
>>
>>3247809
>he has to lecture you on shit you learned in high school
>>
File: 1491153409448.jpg (39KB, 562x437px) Image search: [Google]
1491153409448.jpg
39KB, 562x437px
>>3246993
>Implying Catholic Spain deserved respect
>Implying the subhuman Russian Slav is somehow better than the Turk
>Implying Napoleon reshaping Europe was somehow a good thing
>Implying Burgers aren't the true cock servants of the Jews

Also
>Boers are white
>Germany didn't deserve it
>Rhodesians are human
>>
>>3249736
t. Nigel Schekelstein
>>
>>3248136
Fuck off eternal anglo
>>
>>3246993
>European Russians
Russians r tartars
>>
>>3250196
>>3250192
>>
>>3247234
He's not that bad.
>>
>>3246993
What makes me mad is how they treated Napoleon, since he's the only person who tried to unite Europe who didn't go full autistic ethnic genocide and he didn't try to import extremists from a war zone into Europe to accomplish his goal.
>>
>>3249094
>suddenly, a shambling horde of the living dead
>oh, it's just a bunch of drunk english tourists

Why do they get so fucking shitfaced to the point of not even being able to walk? And it's always them, it's fucking unreal.
>>
>>3246947
>/his/
>dislike for Britain

After France Britain is the most fetishized here.
Germans, Scandinavians, Slavs, Americans are hated way more than the British.
>>
>>3246993
>>fund a coalition against Napoleon when he's about to unite Europe
I guess you could say we united europe.
>>
>>3249326
>lee kuck yew
>literally cried because fucking Malaysia of all places wouldn't be the bull to his country
>>
>>3247796
>Australia, NZ, Canada etc.
Nope, they just brought a bunch of their own people over, didn't civilize the natives

>Singapore
Was a complete shithole under British rule until basef Lee took it over.

>India
>implying it's any better now
Also I'm sure destroying India's native textile industry and starving millions of them during the world wars was a great service to them.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.