[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happy Birthday Napoleon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: napoleon rlm.jpg (67KB, 500x733px) Image search: [Google]
napoleon rlm.jpg
67KB, 500x733px
To celebrate Napoleon's birthday on 15 August, I present to you a brief synopsis of one of the first works of alternate history to be published, a work titled [i]Napoleon and the Conquest of the World 1812-1832: A Fictional History[/i] published in 1841 by Louis Geoffroy. It truly is a wonderful testament to the power of the French imagination:

In Geoffroy's alternate version of events, Napoleon did not pause in Moscow in 1812 but marched north. He came up against an army of Russians, Swedes, and 25,000 British under the command of Alexander and Bernadotte, and defeated them outside Novgorod on 8 ocotber. A week later he made a triumphal entry into St Petersburg. He forced Alexander to bring the Russian empire into the fold of the Catholic Church, which earned him the forgiveness and wholehearted support of the Pope. He sacked Bernadotte and made Poniatowski King of a restored Poland. He then went to Spain, where, at Segovia on 13 July 1813 he defeated and captured Wellington. The Pope persuade the Spaniards to accept Joseph Bonaparte as their King, and peace descended on the Iberian peninsula. In April 1814 Napoleon invaded England, landing in East Anglia and defeating the British army under the Duke of York outside Cambridge. He then marched on London, where he stormed into the House of Commons and informed the astonished MPs that Britain was abolished before ordering his troops to clear the chamber. Once this had been done he locked the doors, took the keys and, riding onto Westminster Bridge, cast them into the Thames. While George III was allowed to reign in Glasgow as a vassal King of Scotland and Ireland, England was divided up into twenty-two departements and incorporated into the French empire.
>>
Napoleon rebuilt Paris as a new Rome to which all flocked. Even Madame de Stael returned, to take up a place in the Academie Francaise and receive the title of Duchess from Napoleon. He also lavished his attention on Rome, which he embellished, draining the marshes and diverting the Tiber as well as rebuilding St Peter's for his uncle, Cardinal Fesch, who had become Pope. In 1817 Russia, Prussia and Sweden rose up against French rule, but they were crushed; Napoleon wiped Prussia off the map and split Russia into three separate states. As an afterthought, he conquered Constantinople. In 1820 he annexed north Africa and in the following year Egypt. After a great victory outside Jerusalem, he marched east to Baghdad and sent Prince Eugene to Mecca, which he destroyed. Napoleon then abolished Islam. The rest of Asia, China, Japan and the remainder of Africa were easily conquered over the next few years, and, after a great congress at Panama, all the rulers of the Americas, North and South, humbly begged to be allowed to submit to Napoleon's rule. All the world's Jews met in congress in Warsaw and decided to become Catholics. By the time he died on, on 23 February 1832, Napoleon ruled the whole world, which spoke French and worshipped Christ.
>>
>>3246459
You are certainly delving into the realms of fantasy if you think the French can defeat the royal navy idolator
>>
Interesting, thank you OP
>>
Napoleon liberated the jews.
Literally the king of Israel

https://www.marxists.org/history/france/revolution/1808/prayer-napoleon.htm
http://www.napoleon-series.org/ins/weider/c_jews.html
>>
>>3246459
Joyeux anniversaire doux prince
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.