[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Joseph_McCarthy.jpg (577KB, 996x1191px) Image search: [Google]
Joseph_McCarthy.jpg
577KB, 996x1191px
What the hell was his problem?
>>
>>3245394
Closeted and sexually frustrated
>>
>>3245394
Communists were infiltrating and trying to destroy his beloved country. Made him more than a little angry.
>>
>>3245394
What was his success rate?
>>
>>3245394
Am the only one who thinks he looks like dark side phil?
>>
>>3245394
He saw an opportunity to use fear and blackmail to advance himself politically and he took it.
>>
>>3245407
According to John Earl Haynes, the most reputable historian on McCarthyism, about 50% for noted security risks.
>>
>>3245394
Alcoholism, which indicates a weak moral character.
>>
Fear.
>>
>>3245394
He was right.
>>
He didn't do enough
Also his problem was commies
>>
>>3245394
He was an ambitious asshole who decided to take advantage of the fact that no one was addressing actual communist subversion for political gain.

The fact that he was an asshole does not cancel out that he was right about the commies, as much as the modern left would like you to think so.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.