[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Holocaust - necessary?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1483529328499.jpg (55KB, 760x507px) Image search: [Google]
1483529328499.jpg
55KB, 760x507px
>>3234185
Hol up a secon /his/, think about this for a second, let me spit this at you:

Hitler wanted to MOVE the Jews before the war, when the war began did he have any other choice when it came to the ultimate removal of all Jewry from German land and Europe when the war was active? He obviously couldn't ship them to Madagascar at that point because of the logistics involved in that being way more taxing in war time, leaving the Jews all around the place behind front lines could lead to partisan groups forming and such which would hurt the war effort and probably strike fatal blows to the army by cutting supply lines. What other solution is there at this point if you want them gone but can't deport them en masse to a depopulated place (can't move them all to Israel since Hitler was bros with the Muslims and that would obviously cause problems in their lands).

So was the holocaust necessary, from a practical perspective, not getting into questions of moral qualms.
>>
fug didn't mean to link anything, 4chanx is fucking with me
>>
>/his/ meme thread
pottery desu
>>
You pretty much explained the German higher-ups mindset at the time in a nutshell, the horror comes from the fact that the Germans basically then went "welp, I guess if we're going to kill all these people we will have to do it with industrial efficiency like we do everything else" and created nightmare fuel for generations to come.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.