[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Die Glocke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: glocke.jpg (103KB, 1020x880px) Image search: [Google]
glocke.jpg
103KB, 1020x880px
What do you think about German WW2 paranormal weapons like this ? Could they exist ?

I found some info about project called Die Glocke (The Bell).

It was supossed to be 4-5 metres high and it should have 3 meters in diameter and made out of unknown metal. There were 2 metalic cylinders in which was unknown liquid called "Xerum 525". "Xerum 525" should be purple colored liquid that was radioactive and stored inside lead containers. Because of that during the tests , it could be active only for 2 minutes , because the bell was generating sort of radioactive or electromagnetic waves.(also few scientists died during first tests). Room in which was the bell tested was covered in ceramic tiles and rubber mats. The mats had to replaced after every test because they melted down . Then prisoners from concentration camps had to clean the room with salt solution.
It was supposed to be tested and created in occupied Czechoslovakia (my home country <3 ) , in Silesia to be correct . At the end of WW2 it was moved somewhere else by the leader of the project SS general Hans Kammler.Most of the people beleive that it was moved to nazi base in Antarctica.
I will post more of the pics in the replies.
>>
File: weirdshitdog.jpg (35KB, 480x357px) Image search: [Google]
weirdshitdog.jpg
35KB, 480x357px
>>
File: thebase.jpg (47KB, 481x374px) Image search: [Google]
thebase.jpg
47KB, 481x374px
This is how the testing area looks today. It look like ones that nazis used at their rocket sites
>>
It's a meme invented by a Polish author, there is not a single source besides him, it's up there with fish people
>>
File: fookinplanemothafucka.gif (4KB, 480x249px) Image search: [Google]
fookinplanemothafucka.gif
4KB, 480x249px
There were located very heavy german transport planes near the base . Like german JU-390
>>
Meme ? ThereĀ“s british writter named Nicholas Cook and he wrote a book about it . "The Hunt for Zero Point: Inside the Classified World of Antigravity Technology"

To be honest : This shit is mostly fake but it sounds interesting.
>>
>>3242140
Only 1 Ju-390 has been built and has been tested in Prague.

Stop making up stuff thr bell bullshit is so dumb it's not even funny.

Stop shitposting ty.
>>
>>3242158
>but it sounds interesting.

only if you have 0knowledge of physics
>>
>>3242158
The first recorded source is from a Polish book about Nazi wonder weapons written in 2000, allegedly from transcripts no one else has ever seen, with an SS officer who had nothing to do with Nazi experiments physics or otherwise
>>
>>3242129
You're telling me the Cloud People, liberal democratic Cloud-born organisms who wanna steal my babies right before they're born, aren't real?
>>
File: 1493990978356.png (234KB, 745x679px) Image search: [Google]
1493990978356.png
234KB, 745x679px
>>3242109
They couldn't even make reliable tanks, what makes you think they could make UFOs?
>>
>>3242176
The Arado bomber worked pretty well though.
>>
>>3242109
I live about half an hour from the place described in the OP and never heard of it.
Sounds made up.
>>
>>3242385
That thing was barely faster than the British bomber de Havilland Mosquito B MK XVI if I remember correctly. And that thing had piston engines, also wasn't the Arado shot down by a Hawker Tempest?
>>
>>3242129
>fish people
Lmao what? Nazi mermaids and shit?
>>
>>3242507
>Produced in very limited numbers, it was used almost entirely in the reconnaissance role, but in its few uses as a bomber it proved to be nearly impossible to intercept. It was the last Luftwaffe aircraft to fly over Britain during the war, in April 1945.[1]
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.