[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do some people here believe that Northern Europeans ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Why do some people here believe that Northern Europeans ever saw the Romans or Greeks as their literal ancestors?
>>
>>3240139
>Be European
>Rome and Greece are in Europe
>My ancestors :)
>>
>>3240157
Thats maybe how it works for Amerimutts, to Europeans this is just plain bullshit.
>>
>>3240139
Probably because both of them were white, had the same religion, spoke the same language, and lived in the same place
>>
>>3240254
wut?
>>
>>3240139
isnt this sort of what happened with the HRE?
>>
>>3240240
I mean the Nazis believed that the German race was descended from Aryans that migrated from the fucking Himalayas
>>
>>3240273
No, they never ethnically identified as Romans, save for maybe norther Italians.
The Roman suffix in HRE was for prestigious reason and to signify dominion over Europe.
>>
>>3240280
not really, no
>>
>>3240283
every days a school day
>>
>>3240280
It's not as foolish as you think. It's well hypothesized that fair-skin and blue eyes originated the Steppes and was carried into Europe from the east. This same people group also migrated into India and Eastern China
>>
>so obsessed with genetics and haplotypes
>no fucking clue about history
its always the same kind of people
>>
>>3240286
>Chinese journalist Ren Yanshi, quoting the Austrian weekly Wochenpresse, writes that the first major task of the expedition was "to investigate the possibility of establishing the region as a base for attacking the British troops stationed in India" while its second major assignment was "to verify Heinrich Himmler's Nazi racial theory that a group of pure-blooded Aryans had settled in Tibet."[7]

Ren Yanshi, Nazi Author's Seven Years in Tibet (article first published in March 1998 in Beijing Review), Embassy of the People's Republic of China in the State of Israel, April 14, 2008.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1938%E2%80%9339_German_expedition_to_Tibet
>>
File: Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD.png (343KB, 1024x622px) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD.png
343KB, 1024x622px
>>3240139
But Roman's territory did not include northern europe.
>>
>>3240280
>the Nazis believed that the German race was descended from Aryans that migrated from the fucking Himalayas
>>3240473
>Heinrich Himmler's Nazi racial theory that a group of pure-blooded Aryans had settled in Tibet."
Two different things, learn to read.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.