[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Strasserism against small bussines?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: strasser quote.jpg (125KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
strasser quote.jpg
125KB, 1200x800px
I cant find answer anywhere and i dont have a time to read entire book about it.
>>
>>3239913

yes, he was just a full blown communist. EVERYTHING would be owned by the state and people would be allotted land as they saw fit
>>
https://archive.org/details/OttoStrasserSocial-nationalism

Read this.
>>
>>3239913

I SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING, JEW.

YOU ARE SPAMMING THREADS WHICH ARE SUPERFICIALLY REGARDING STRASSERISM, WHILST SUBTLY AND JEWISHLY INSINUATING NATIONAL BOLSHEVISM.

YOUR SEEDS ARE NOT BURIED DEEP ENOUGH; THEY WILL NOT GERMINATE, THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD STOP, AND GO AWAY —RETURN TO YOUR CESS/pool/.
>>
File: nazbol strasser propaganda.jpg (47KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
nazbol strasser propaganda.jpg
47KB, 604x604px
>>3240028
you arent wrong
>>
>>3239913
>>3240008

>Strasserists wish to create a true Volksgemeinschaft (“People’s Community”), and it is thus necessary that the capital be in the hands of the people themselves. Therefore, the socialization of private enterprise is necessary, a most bold demand that many nationalists will shy away from; but nevertheless will otherwise fail at creating a true community of the people. This socialization will be nothing like Marxist collectivism, as Strasser made it quite clear that this type of economy is modeled after the traditional European guild system. Marxism, he claimed, will fail because of its liberal origins and its lack of roots in anything traditional. Otto made it quite clear that he intended to give the German workers a say in their enterprise.

https://archive.org/details/OttoStrasserSocial-nationalism
>>
>I think I might be this ideology
>I refuse to read a book about it but wanna be edgy
>let me ask my friends at 4chan.org if this edgy label is compatible with my myopic vision of politics
>>
>>3240028
Don't call someone a Jew then tell them to go to /pol/ you autist. If anything you should go back to /pol/ because you're a known shitposter.
>>
>>3240028
He just asked a question, you cringy beaner.
>>
>>3240062
/pol/ is a nest of jews, and zionists. Don't feign ignorance, shitposting parasite.
>>
>>3240008
>>3240051
ill read it guys, thanks
>>3240060
i just needed fast answer on this, iam right now reading book about Fascism in my country, thats reason why i cant read some 500 page book by Strasser. But this one is 11 pages long so i can read it.
>>
>>3239913
No.

>16. We demand the creation and maintenance of a sound middle-class, the immediate communalization of large stores which will be rented cheaply to small tradespeople, and the strongest consideration must be given to ensure that small traders shall deliver the supplies needed by the State, the provinces and municipalities.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.