[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong? Why didn't he win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: stefan.jpg (39KB, 218x344px) Image search: [Google]
stefan.jpg
39KB, 218x344px
What went wrong? Why didn't he win?
>>
>>3239589
Which English kang is that?
>puts filename as stefan
Stephen of Blois, perhaps?
>>
>>3239615
yes, the absolute madman himself
>>
>>3239654
give me a rundown on stephen, I forget these things you know
>>
>>3239673
>be me
>grandchild of William the Bastard
>have retarded older brother
>single mommy raises me
>little autistic but nonetheless cold tactician and strategist
>join uncle king henry's army
>fight my young adult life against king of France and win mostly
>marry heiress to Flanders
>btfo flanders
>uncle dies
>no heirs
>by right of law am successor
>his daughter matilda claims the throne instead
>take my rightful throne back with the backing of most English lords
>Scottish "King" invades me to annex Northern England and put the usurper back on throne
>Matilda more than happily accepts to give several big parts of Northern England to Scotland
>btfo his 16,000 scots and force the Scots to renounce their claims on all of the north
>create several new duchies and titles in Northern England
>meanwhile in France Matilda marries Plantagenet fucking shits
>Robert of Gloucester rebels despite the fact that if Matilda wins the throne will naturally go to a foreign house
>everything falls to chaos as Plantagenet fucking shits invade England
>traitors win battle in Lincolnshire
>my wife sends forces from Flanders
>rebellion essentially crushed as rebels can no further advance
>rob dies and matilda flees like a coward
>her little Plantagenet son invades England once again
>wins some battles here and there but plantagenets still have no chance of victory
>I end up surrendering to Henry by making him his heir
>die
why the fuck did he do that? he could've just kept on fighting and defeated the little Plantagenet shit but instead gave up immediately, hadn't he done that Plantagenet fucking shits would never have been able to ruin England for over 3 centuries
>>
File: pain.png (40KB, 773x459px) Image search: [Google]
pain.png
40KB, 773x459px
>>
>>3239735
He was just tired of beating up those little faggots back down again forever and ever. I would to if I was Kang.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.