[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rabbi Kahane

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: Rabbi Kahane.jpg (12KB, 200x278px) Image search: [Google]
Rabbi Kahane.jpg
12KB, 200x278px
Was he right?
>>
>>3239540
He showed the world what authentic Judaism is.
>>
Autistic larper
>>
>>3239540

if you are a fanatic religious zionist, then yes. if you are a antizionist palestinian, no.

there is no such thing as an objective right and wrong. it all depends on your point of view.
>>
File: lehi.png (57KB, 1200x873px) Image search: [Google]
lehi.png
57KB, 1200x873px
>>3239540
Yes. Rabbi Kahane, may Hashem avenge his blood, was one of the few Jews to stand up for minority Jewry and call out the AshkeNAZI establishment. He didn't cower down like the typical diasporic Jew. He was the voice for the thousands of Jews killed by Arabs long before there ever was a Jewish state. The AshkeNAZI Jewish Media hated him for it, because he called out their hypocrisy. Democracy and Zionism are not compatible.
>>
>>3239540
>In 1988, after polls showed Kach gaining popularity, the Israeli government banned Kach for being "racist" and "anti-democratic" under the terms of an ad hoc law.[9]
kek
>>
>>3239595
How were there thousands killed? Other than the 1929 Hebron riots which killed a hundred tops.. I don't know what you're talkingabout.
>>
File: irgun.jpg (90KB, 485x712px) Image search: [Google]
irgun.jpg
90KB, 485x712px
>>3239607
I was talking in general, but it can apply to just Palestine too. Arabs were killing Jews in 1920, 1921, 1929 in Safed and Hebron and in the years in between. Long before there were any Jewish self-defense militias to fight back. Over 500 Jews were killed between 1936-1938. The Irgun didn't pop up until late 1937. Also, they weren't just killing Zionists. They were also killing their Levantine Jewish neighbors and turning them into Zionists through their brutality.
>>
>>3239623
That happened following Zionist terrorism or aggression. Either way it doesn’t justify the Nakba.
>>
File: massacres-pre-1937.png (125KB, 845x911px) Image search: [Google]
massacres-pre-1937.png
125KB, 845x911px
>>3239751
>That happened following Zionist terrorism
Typical Arab lies. Pic related is a list of massacres in Mandatory Palestine pre-1937. Notice anything in common with each of these killings?
>>
File: peruvian-jewess.jpg (973KB, 1500x1206px) Image search: [Google]
peruvian-jewess.jpg
973KB, 1500x1206px
>>3239606
They had to. I guarantee if they hadn't banned Kahane he would be the PM right now. Go to Judea & Samaria and you'll see Inca Jewesses wearing Kahane T-Shirts with bracelets that say "Kahane was right."
>>
>>3240120
She's actually half Ashkenazi and half Yemenite Jewish. Her name is Roni Goldberg.

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/77378/girls-at-war
>>
File: Laub_War_Web-6.jpg (421KB, 750x932px) Image search: [Google]
Laub_War_Web-6.jpg
421KB, 750x932px
>>3240213
She looked Hispanic to me... Pic related looks very Native American.
>>
>>3239595
>Rabbi Kahane, may Hashem avenge his blood
I had no clue there were still violent Jews
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.