[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today's fun historical fact

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Fasces.svg.png (53KB, 320x1104px) Image search: [Google]
Fasces.svg.png
53KB, 320x1104px
This is the symbol for fascism. It has its roots in ancient Rome and was popularized in Italy during the Fascist movement by Mussolini.

The concept of this image is that, individually, each member of the state is weak. Together, they form a strong supporting structure for the axehead, which represents the state. Literally, individually we are weak like a single twig, but together we form a mighty faggot.

The word Fasces, the name for the symbol, also literally means 'bundle'.

Fascists are faggots.
>>
>>3239355
It depicts a weapon thé preatorian guard bore, the twigs were for whipping and the axe for killing
>>
This is a middle school tier joke. What horrible subreddit did you crawl out of?
>>
File: Apotheosis_of_Washington,_War.jpg (1MB, 1950x1549px) Image search: [Google]
Apotheosis_of_Washington,_War.jpg
1MB, 1950x1549px
>>3239355
>was popularized in italy by mussolini

To my knowledge it was USA that revived the fasces as a symbol, see the capital rotunda fresco or the Lincoln memorial.
>>
why is "faggot" an insult in english/american anyway
>>
>>3239377
Because we burned people convicted of sodomy on wood.
>>
File: Lefty_pol_sexuality.png (129KB, 1026x643px) Image search: [Google]
Lefty_pol_sexuality.png
129KB, 1026x643px
>>3239355
>hahahaha faggots porkies get mad :DDDDDDDDD

Go to fap with traps leftyfag
>>
File: 2016-01-11-2c40ca20_large.png (351KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-11-2c40ca20_large.png
351KB, 600x300px
>>3239355
>popularized in Italy during the Fascist movement by Mussolini.

poor Duce was a bargain bin LARPer, compared to these guys
>>
>>3239376

>To my knowledge it was USA that revived the fasces

You're most definitely wrong. It's a neoclassical motif that was prevalent long before the USA even existed.
>>
>>3239376
except no one used it because of the USA
>>
>>3239355
anti-fascists are homophobes
>>
>>3239377

In ye olde days kids were given tasks, normal kids were made to chop and carry lumber while pansy weaklings unable to be helpful were just made to carry twigs and sticks, they were the faggot kids.
>>
>>3240002
>In ye olde days kids were given tasks, normal kids were made to chop and carry lumber

you've not hefted an axe or saw in your life, have you?
>>
>>3239376
NAH UH. ONLY EBIL FASCIST PIGS USE FACISTS N DAT MEANS DER A BUNCH OF FAGS.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.