[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If atheists are wrong, then why must it be that Christians are right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1500282334571.jpg (185KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500282334571.jpg
185KB, 1920x1200px
If atheists are wrong, then why must it be that Christians are right?
>>
Literally because God said so.
>>
File: IMG_3331.jpg (59KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3331.jpg
59KB, 960x960px
The point of religious belief is to accept something as truth without knowing it. Whereas the terms belief, knowing, and related aren't debated, the concept of a universal and absolute spiritual truth is extremely interpretable.
The most powerful thing for any individual would be to actively engage in reasonable skepticism and disbelief, especially of themselves.
>>
>>3238506
no one except literally idiotic christians thinks this
>>
>>3238506
Why do Atheists make up quotes like this? Is it because the most prominent atheists are all nerd virgins?
>>
>>3238545
Making up quotes is a long religious tradition, for instance the New Testament.
>>
>>3238559
What quotes in the New Testament would you say are made up like this one?
>>
>>3238542
haha you sure showed them RETARDED CHRISTIANS
>>
>>3238574
The Gospels.
>>
>>3238506
because the dialectic imposed by atheists and christians is such

this fucking argument is localized between those two groups, nobody else actually gives a rat fuck
>>
>>3238582
Well how do you know they are made up?
>>
>>3238580
It's a self-serving logical fallacy, so I can rightly label anyone who falls for it it to be stupid.
>>
>>3238591
They were written hundred years after the fact and then subject to a thousand years of editing.
>>
>>3238604
>hundreds of years
At least read the Wikipedia page on the gospels so you look like you know what you're talking about. Mark was written 20-30 years after Jesus and the last gospel of John was written about 60 years after. Even if they were written hundreds of years after, that doesn't prove that the quotes are faked.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.