[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: NordicBASaberDev2.jpg (79KB, 745x441px) Image search: [Google]
NordicBASaberDev2.jpg
79KB, 745x441px
Fuuuck...
>>
>>3235701
this proves it, vikings were actually north african
>>
>>3235796
Or was it that the north africans were actually viking?
>>
File: falx.jpg (268KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
falx.jpg
268KB, 1920x1080px
The Dacians were inside-out Samurai.
>>
Does it really prove a physical interaction between the two or does it show that we as humans think alike? What if it just means the two groups found the same solution as coincidence?
>>
>>3236603
Probably indirect interaction between contemporary groups, Kopesh was used as far as Thrace in the bronze age
>>
>>3236603
>>3237365
>>3235701
There are also flint copies of Greek bronze age swords from the same area.
>>
>>3237376
Where?

Also Greeks employed Italic swords in this period that were similar to central European swords
>>
>My king, we need a sword that slips bones rather than get caught.
>SEND ENVOYS TO THE FARTHEST REACHES OF THE EARTH

Nah mate the local blacksmith did it lol nice try tho
>>
>>3237397
Except that Egyptian like was used in east europe and the trip from there to Denmark is doable in a week
>>
>>3237380
>Where?
Northern Europe, I can't find it but it was a pic similar to: >>3235701

Where the sword itself was actually composed of several pieces of flint fastened to a wooden frame so the flint itself only seemed to be an outline of the sword and not a sword proper. Sorry I can't be of more help.
>>
File: DSC_5537[1].jpg (1MB, 1400x2098px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_5537[1].jpg
1MB, 1400x2098px
>>3237404
I think I found a pic of what you're talking about, it's the one on the right
>>
>>3237414
clearly a copy. nobody ever thought of that shape before.
>>
>>3237414
why were these made ?
was it more primitive peoples copying more advance bronze age peoples? or was it just a shortage of bronze ?

even if there was a shortage of tin, copper weapons would have done better job than flint so im a little confused
>>
File: BronzeAgeSwords2.jpg (147KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
BronzeAgeSwords2.jpg
147KB, 800x534px
>>3237573
Bronze age Scandinavians had bronze weapons, though they sued copper from South Europe rather than their own, possibly because it was too difficult to extract from their mines
>>
>>3237414
wouldn't that shatter?
>>
File: danishbronze.jpg (1MB, 2343x3318px) Image search: [Google]
danishbronze.jpg
1MB, 2343x3318px
These guys created incredible art
>>
>>3237403

because there is no other possible explanation to why a thing used for the same purpose has the same shape in different parts of the world

the guy that invented the hammer must have got screwed, he should have pattented it, he would of been a trillionare
>>
>>3237596
so why use flint?
>>
>>3237856

maybe it was cheaper and easy to find, like a disposable self defence weapon for poorfags
>>
>>3237888
you'd think that but the flint would shatter on impact after use. You would need to hand make the new flint pieces after every use.The bronze or copper could be used,sharpened and at worst reforged after use. Otzi the iceman was found with a copper axe as his primary weapon and tool at 5000BC.

it just seems bizarre you would waste your time making them. Almost reminds me of native american gunstock clubs
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.