[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Historically speaking, what is this man and his family's keikaku?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Historically speaking, what is this man and his family's keikaku?
>>
>>3230420
keikaku means plan in japanese, btw.
>>
Nigga you can't just add "historically speaking" to something to make it historical
>>
Keep the gravy train going as long as humanly possible, I'd guess.
>>
>>3230431
I can. How has the Kim family envisioned itself throughout North Korean history? Have they always had dictatorial and theocratic impulses? Does Kim see himself as continuing the historical legacy of his ancestors?
>>
>>3230420
Maintaining power through any means necessary seems to be the plan. I don't doubt they have an absolute contempt for western liberal democracy (maybe partly because it is a threat to the positions of those higher up in the party), and they use this to justify most of what they do.
>>
>>3230420
Eat all the food in North Korea
>>
Juche. Google is willing to explain further.
>>
DPRK is an okay place to live. Dont believe the kike zog propaganda. Long live Kim jong un
>>
>>3230581
Sometimes I'm not sure when the jokes and and sincerity begins.
>>
>>3230560
What is that exactly
>>
>>3230629

Trotskyists.
>>
>>3230629
The lard of American piggus
>>
>>3230471
North Korea is as far as I know the only current nation that you'd call a Necrotacy; the head of state is the now dead eternal president Kim Il Sung.

Juche is the North Korean state ideology and have their roots in Marxism-Leninism but it evolved into the current days ethno-nationalism we see where it's basically Them VS The US.

Sweden is probably the western country with the best connections to North Korea. This isn't due to shared ideologies but because NK bought a bunch of cars in the 70's and manage to set up an embassy. Said cars have yet to be paid.
>>
>>3230660
>North Korea is as far as I know the only current nation that you'd call a Necrotacy; the head of state is the now dead eternal president Kim Il Sung.
Thanks Christopher, but I prefer the term Thanatocracy which you also came up with
>>
File: 1502376458057.jpg (96KB, 785x839px)
1502376458057.jpg
96KB, 785x839px
>>3230633
>implying we aren't acrid and stringy like asparagus
>>
File: 287402_900[1].jpg (76KB, 612x285px)
287402_900[1].jpg
76KB, 612x285px
>>3230420
>what is this man and his family's keikaku?
The keikaku of any monarchy, to live it up and keep the good times rolling.

The long version:

While the masses of best Korea live in fear of the government, the people who run the government have to be kept loyal to the royal family.

Kim stays in power by bribing and awarding his generals.

This system requires the fat man to keep giving larger bribes and more awards to keep favor.

It started out with just a simple medal, more food, better living conditions, and so on.

As time went on pic related eventually happened, and now Kim needs a national crisis to unite the nation because his gift giving economy has reached maximum inflation.
>>
>>3230932
I was watching a documentary on North Korea yesterday. Some of those guys with their medals appeared in it and you could hear them clinking and clanging as they walked.
>>
>>3230964
lol I bet those get pretty heavy.
At this level i'd say getting another medal would be more of a punishment then an award.
>>
>>3230660
t. 2007 hitchensmania
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.