[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Murder of Junko Furuta in 1989

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: faces of evil.jpg (29KB, 364x400px) Image search: [Google]
faces of evil.jpg
29KB, 364x400px
Proof that two nukes weren't enough?
>>
>>3224077
Proof that two nukes were mistake.
>>
>>3224077
Why is one uncensored?
>>
This is the most horrible torture I've ever heard of in my life
>>
>>3224605
I know right? We should have used at least all 12 nukes that the U.S. intended to drop on Japan.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with japan? These guys should have all gotten life imprisonment. Fucking 7 years? Please tell me things have changed.
>>
>>3225486
they were children
>>
File: nevada_tan.jpg (91KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
nevada_tan.jpg
91KB, 900x900px
>>3224077
Why are Japanese murders historically so crazy and disturbing compared to other countries?
>>
>>3225521
Japanese have history of extreme brutality and generally not caring about the well being of their fellow humans so stuff like Junko Furuta&Issei Sagawa are to be expected.
>>
>>3225498
They were 17 and tried as adults though.
>>
>>3225567
We're talking about a same country that allowed a murderous cannibal walk free so them getting slap on the wrist sentences is hardly surprising.
>>
>>3225593
Yeah, for all the love it gets here Japan is pretty gay in alot of ways desu.
>>
>>3225593
Sagawa has actually published books, both about the murder he carried out and other japanese murders.

He's not only free, but has made a profit off of his exploits.
>>
>>3225691
>has made a profit off of his exploits

Watch his Vice (I know) interview. He's miserable and poor. People prop him up like a side-show puppet more than revere him as a celebrity.
>>
>>3225521
They fear the "civilized" killers.
>>
>>3225521
Are they?
>>
Asians are soulless, immoral creatures.
>>
>>3225593
Let's face it, he never would've gotten away with it if he father wasn't both rich and connected.
>>
>>3224619
If I'm not mistaken it's because they tried the three that are censored as minors, and therefore kept their Identities somewhat obscure. Jo, who did most of the abuse, was tried as an adult, and therefore did not get that luxury.
>>
>>3225521
They aren't.
>tfw in an alternative world western jerks like you succeeded in totally nuking Japan and anime never came into existence
>>
Google "Hello Kitty Murder"
>>
>>3225643
their justice system especially
>>
can u imagine how does it felt. to be tortured like that
>>
This board is literally just /b/ but with wikipedia. Absolutely disgusting. I doubt a single one of you is even over 18.
>>
>>3227465
what are you doing here then, gook lover
>>
>>3224077
And who would these gentlemen be?
>>
>>3225521
i don't think so
american serial killers are second to anybody for being fuck ups
>>
>>3228441
aren't*
>>
>>3225565
>Japanese have history of extreme brutality
yeah unlike europe amirite?
>>
>>3224077
Made a hell of a manga though
>>
>>3225521
Because their statistical outliers are way more fucked up, only the most insane cunt does murder in Japan
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.