[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the Black Madonnas of Europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: black madonnas.png (221KB, 500x1446px) Image search: [Google]
black madonnas.png
221KB, 500x1446px
a representation of the African deity Ast/Isis

is this accurate
>>
>Paris
>Park of Isis
How does anyone take this stuff seriously
>>
>Kangs
>"is this accurate"
>>
File: Cartoon_2.jpg (114KB, 700x507px) Image search: [Google]
Cartoon_2.jpg
114KB, 700x507px
I don't think it goes far enough
>>
why do many black people believe this crap...

is it psychological, is it because they feel like they have no history they have to make stuff up

I'm serious here?
>>
>>3223770

Nigger retardation is never accurate. It has nothing to do with reality.

Black goddesses, anywhere across the world, echo the same sentiment or aspect of the Female. That of the darkness that gives birth to light, the earth that bears fruit etc.

That's just the tl;dr version. Basically this symbol is known across the world and has been studied extensively by actual scholars.
>>
File: 15 - 1.jpg (125KB, 530x528px) Image search: [Google]
15 - 1.jpg
125KB, 530x528px
>>3223815
Because it's funny?
>>
>>3223815

I think it's a deep, deep inferiority complex. But on some level they truly do believe their own bullshit.

Notice that when whites or asians talk about theoretical history in which their ancestory were the shit (think Atlantis or those Korean claims of a worldwide empire) there's always a big dosage of happy creativity interwoven with that. Like they're playing a half-serious "what if" game. Nigs don't understand this. Nigs are serious about it, while even the most hardcore white or asian supremacist won't go full tard.

There's a healthy dosage of scepticism and self-reflection (and plain fun!) when a white guy mulls over a theoretical antediluvian white empire. But he won't go around claiming he's 100% right unless there's actual proof, unless he's a "writer" out to cheat people and steal their money.
>>
>>3223770
I thought they got blackened by the continuous exposition to candle smoke?
>>
>>3223847
WE WUZ FIRE
>>
>>3223770
kek
this is some of the best bullshit i've ever read
>>
File: IMG_1125.jpg (6KB, 127x112px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1125.jpg
6KB, 127x112px
>Porch monkeys actually believe any of this
>>
File: Black_genocide.jpg (335KB, 1204x1885px) Image search: [Google]
Black_genocide.jpg
335KB, 1204x1885px
>>3223770
Black genocide is real
>>
>>3223839
i agree

usually white people we wuzzing is phrased in a sort of "what if this was real"

black wewuzing is literally believing this shit to be true
>>
The afrocentrism part of this isn't real, but the Marian cult is 100% descended from the late Roman Isis worship.
>>
>>3224071
is this true?
>>
>>3224116
No
>>
File: Isis-Horus-Madonna.png (290KB, 560x277px) Image search: [Google]
Isis-Horus-Madonna.png
290KB, 560x277px
>>3224116
>statuary and imagery of the marian and isis cults are directly related
>both referred to as the queen of heaven
>both referred to as mother of god

It could all be a coincidence.
>>
>>3223770
>Posting Hotep shit

Get the fuck off my board

T. A black
>>
>>3223815
Define many
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.