[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can any well read people confirm or deny this image that was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: juice.png (115KB, 1302x1296px) Image search: [Google]
juice.png
115KB, 1302x1296px
Can any well read people confirm or deny this image that was linked to me on a certain other board?
>>
>>3222924
Christians, Jews, Muslims (Baha'i, Rastafarians) all basically worship the same God, the God of Abraham of Ur. Hence the term 'Abrahamic religion'.
Claiming they're all Judaism is just a meme, though.
>>
>>3222924
>ibadi's not represented
Why's everyone gotta be mean to Oman, i mean, they're like Oh, man, man.
>>
>>3222924
wait what the fuck is a mormon and who is their prophet
>>
>>3223324
>he doesn't know about the latest version of the One True Faith, as taught by the latest Prophet

Mormonism is American Christianity, this guy was Jesus:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Smith
>>
>>3222924
>Islam not derived from Gnosticism and Jews
into the trash
>>
>>3223339
http://historum.com/middle-eastern-african-history/78483-islam-esoterical-nestorian-sect.html

Related thread.
>>
>>3222924
I can only speak for the Christian and Jewish parts, but it seems fairly good. Not sure about Nation of Islam stemming from original Islam, that seems bogus. Also the "What Kind of Jew are You?" title is a stupid way to frame the lineage of Abrahamic religions. Makes me think a LARPy """pagan""" fag posted it.
>>
>>3223350
It's definitely more closer to Gnosticism and Judaism as these were active in the Arabian peninsula. There had also been a proxy war between Roman backed Aksumites and Persian aligned Jew forces of Dhu Nuwas.
>>
>>3223393
>>3223339

Islam is nothing at all like gnosticism, why on earth do you think it is?
>>
>>3223410
What are you smoking? They believe the crucifixion was an illusion just like Gnostics are known to have believed. Just because you want your favored sect to be higly altruistic doesn't mean it couldn't have had an influence on Islam's development. It looks like they took Gnostic beliefs which where less dogmatic and blended it with their own tribal customs and codes and or found some commonalities with Judaism's laws as well. The Judaism there was somewhat flexible and they referred to God as Rahman. Christianity is more dogmatic and wouldn't allow such deviance. Islam rather resembles a cult like development similar to many Gnostic sects.
>>
>>3223458

Many Christian sects likewise denied the crucifixion, Islam does so because of Nestorian influence, not gnosticism. Gnostics denied the crucifixion because they believed Jesus was wholly divine, Muslims believe he was just a man, a prophet of Allah but fully human.

>Just because you want your favored sect to be higly altruistic doesn't mean it couldn't have had an influence on Islam's development.

What the actual fuck are you rambling about, you demented cretin?

>It looks like they took Gnostic beliefs which where less dogmatic and blended it with their own tribal customs and codes and or found some commonalities with Judaism's laws as well.

To whom does it look like this? Morons who have never read the Koran? Islam has no trace of gnosticism within it, no tolerance for any form of dualism, certainly no truck with god having many "emanations", and placed an absolute primacy on the word of the Prophet over personal experiences of the divine. Islam's character is entirely Old Testament, as interpreted thru the limited understanding of Mohemmed.
>>
>>3223509
>Muslims believe he was just a man, a prophet of Allah but fully human

I asked a muslim and he told me that Jesus is alive, a hermit on some island, and will come back and lead the army of Islam to defeat some devil character. Also he is late, it was supposedly meant to be 17 years ago, so ISIS are trying to force the issue least they miss the train.
>>
>>3223521

You asked an idiot. Nothing in the Koran says Jesus is still alive, just that he wasn't crucified.
>>
>>3223509
I think crosses are present on every Nestorian altar. Also neither Ethiopians or Nestorians are known for creating a whole new set of scriptures unlike some other cultic groups.
>>
>>3223324
>Not adhering to the final prophet, Joseph Smith.

What bubble do you live in?
>>
>>3223572
>Not David Koresh
>>
>>3223596
>Not Jim Jones
>>
>>3223572
fuck miracles did this cunt do? why he so special
>>
>>3223609
He spoke the true word of god, he wrote down God's word.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.